Mossberg 590S Tactical

Okay looking for a leather buttstock that holds 6 rounds and a sling in one. I have seen some on Amazon, but not completely sold on them yet.

I would appreciate and take any suggeations.

2 Likes

I’m thinking about getting one for my new CZ 712 as well. I’m going to start the research as soon as I get back from the mine next week.

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

I’m really liking the velcro shotshell cards I got for my new A300. They are surprisingly secure and you can store extra cards in standard AR pouches to instantly add 4, 6 or 7 new buckshot or slug shells to the receiver or buttstock depending on your needs.

Doesn’t solve the sling attachment problem but I also have seen some AR sling quick detach sling attachments you can add directly to the stock. All you need is a dremel tool to drill a hole for the attachment .

5 Likes

There are better ones out there but these seem to work pretty well if you want to give them a try:

https://www.amazon.com/Underalert-Adhesive-Cartridge-Buttstock-Organizer/dp/B0CBN2X182/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?adgrpid=1224856311729264&hvadid=76553688663069&hvbmt=be&hvdev=m&hvlocphy=84514&hvnetw=s&hvqmt=e&hvtargid=kwd-76553797797508%3Aloc-190&hydadcr=215_1015094320&keywords=shotshell+card&qid=1705968011&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9zZWFyY2hfYXRm&psc=1

3 Likes

These are some higher quality ones

5 Likes

I did see that one…its on my list as well as these three.

I’m leaning towards the leather one, but also like the others as well. If I get the leather one, I will also order one for my Winchester lever gun ( 30-30 ).

4 Likes

The advantage to the Velcro ones is it only takes you a second to add more shells if you need them. Also lets you quickly pull off the shells you have on there and quickly replace them with different ones. Like for instance if you had the card on the gun full of buckshot for in home defense but decided you needed to head outside to solve a problem you can swap the card out instantly with a card full of slugs instead.

3 Likes

That makes to much sense, but I like it. Okay, okay then I may buy three of the ones that attach with the velcro. They offer discounts if you buy more than one. I have three shotguns. Two Mossbergs and a Kel-Tek KSG !!!

3 Likes

Ill buy the leather one for the Winchester then.

2 Likes

Yeah I actually bought the four pack of the cheap ones for my one shotgun and a couple of the higher quality ones to try as well. That way I have a couple loaded with my self defense buckshot and slugs and a couple I can load with practice rounds for the range or dummy shells to practice reloading with. Let’s me quickly switch from defense to practice mode without having to swap each shell individually.

2 Likes

Great idea. I also bought a scabbard. I usually load mine with 2 00, 2 mini slugs in my HD every other that way I can get 10 rounds in my shotgun.

1 Like

I saw those as well. They attach to your belt. Could put one on each side of my belt as well as the one on the buttstock. Ive also see ammo belts and bandolera’s as well. If I go hunting pigs or quail, the. I’ll get one of those.

2 Likes

Yeah, those do look cool and useful. If I get one or two of those im getting the added velcro loop!! $1.50 x 2=heck yeah!!!

2 Likes

Now you’re talking “Pancho Villa” :wink: :laughing: Looks like you’re accessorizing your shotguns, lots of kool stuff to choose from.

2 Likes

Here’s what I have on my shotgun. It’s actually two stock shell holders, the larger one fits nicely over the smaller one. Might look a little funny but it sure gives me a lot more ammo than most set ups would.

4 Likes

Doesnt look funny at all…looks cool.

2 Likes

Oh, yeah, gotta make it look even cooler and more efficient than it already is!!!

2 Likes