More Chicago lunacy

Agreed, I am not at the stage where I am willing to take up arms against my neighbors.
What would it take to get me to that stage? No idea. I imagine if someone else started it, I’d have no choice. But it’s a worst-case scenario, and I still have a choice.

4 Likes

If the Govenor wanted to stop shooting in Chicago he could start by taking the guns away from all the gangs.

7 Likes

That would be difficult. The gangs wouldn’t cooperate; they might even shoot back. Much easier to disarm law-abiding citizens who wouldn’t hurt anyone.

10 Likes

You have cracked the code!

8 Likes

I was told by a man that lived there where the gangs are is where the trouble is but like you said they would shoot back.

3 Likes

The shootings are not occurring just on the Southside anymore. Killings on North and West. Maybe citizens will wake up someday in Chicago in this so-called gun free city.

4 Likes

It happened that an individual in a yellow vest and several others were involved in the serious beating of an individual. Don’t know what caused the incident or if the vested person was a peacekeeper, but someone got their but kicked. If I hear more I will keep you posted.

1 Like

And in the latest news, there aren’t even enough cops to show up for a home invasion. No guns for the people, and no cops either. Criminals, have a great day, the city is yours.

3 Likes

Link is broken or they took the story down! Either way the “folks” are waking up!

I know it’s long but the first speaker sums it up!

2 Likes

“My staff alerted me to the issue as soon as they heard, and I am in contact with 12th District Police leadership. I will continue to support any resources our districts request, and I will continue to work with the City on a proposed satellite location within West Town for the 12th District police.”

I don’t know what everyone is so P.O.'d about. The “Alderman” is diligently looking out for the constituency. Clearly you can see hear and feel the extremely genuine concern is his statement. The un-named “Alderman” is doing exactly what politicians at all levels professionally do, NOTHING BUT TALK.

2 Likes