CHICAGO! Where is BLM and the Dems?

Why doesn’t ANYONE on the left speak out against what is going on in Chicago?? How do people like this mayor keep getting elected??

6 Likes

It completely baffles my mind. It makes me wonder if their elections are even legit. How could any informed person vote for her? The city is crumbling under her watch and she looks straight at the camera and says crime is actually down. Maybe there’s something in the water. I thank God I’m a Floridian. A state with a Governor who allows responsible people to make their own informed decisions, holds criminals accountable and has the back of our first responders. Shame on these other governors and mayors and shame on those who vote for them. I’d live in Gotham before I would live in Chicago or New York. At least Gotham has Batman and Commissioner Gordon.

15 Likes

I can’t remember if I read it, heard it’ or imagined it but " a Democrat is a someone that hasn’t been mugged, raped, or shot yet."

12 Likes
8 Likes

Same here in Mississippi. We have very friendly 2A and gun laws here. We are constitutional carry here. Hopefully FL will jump on that train of states that look at the 2A as you CCP.

The Chicago mayor actually blamed Mississippi for their crime problems.

6 Likes

It’s her first term. Most likely won’t get reelected if she runs again

7 Likes

I meant to say “People like her”. I’m sure the next mayor will be a carbon copy.

6 Likes

I actually had great hopes for Black Lives Matter as an organization that it would set off a grass roots fire in the low income black communities. That obviously has not come to fruition as they only pick their battles when there is a racial disparity and there is political and racial divide to be gained. Like most other organizations they became politically expedient and profited greatly from it. Now that the news media is in control (and the Democrats are in power) there are no more “peaceful protests” and the violence is attributed to white supremacy and the far right Trump supporters. Sorry the video’s out of NY show that the violence inflicted on Jews and Asian’s isn’t coming from those groups. We are descending between Running Man and Robo Cop if the movies do predict the future. The 4th estate needs to be disestablished.

Cheers,

Craig6

10 Likes

Nope, Daley, again.

4 Likes

Don’t feel bad, she also blames Indiana.

9 Likes

Which is another head scratcher. Why don’t the guns from the Indiana cause problems in Indiana? Why just in Chicago? HMMMMM…

12 Likes

That’s what we say here in MS. Why don’t we have gun problems here then? Jackson is a mini Chicago but once again Dem controlled.

7 Likes

This has always confused me. By the anti gun folk’s logic, Chicago should be a bastion of safety and lawfulness, surrounded by states knee deep in blood and mayhem.

8 Likes

The 4th Estate has become the 5th Column, cannot recall who said it.
And the mayor is at it again.

4 Likes

It’s not the guns, it’s lack of respect.
Respect for self, respect for others, respect for lawful authority, respect for life.

9 Likes

You lack respect when you live in a filthy, offensive environment. This is Rudy Giuliani’s theory of “broken windows”. Small, tangible, inexpensive steps are possible to return Chicago, well as any other ruined city, back to decency. Just don’t expect them from the current Mayor.

8 Likes

All of a sudden the Mayor cares about the Police? Yea right. So messed up here

11 Likes

@Perry12 Welcome to the community. We feel your pain. :us:

4 Likes

Welcome to the family @Perry12 and you are blessed to be here.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Perry12

2 Likes