Criminal elements
Arsonists,rapists,Thieves,
The Main Stream mafia make it sound like
kids egging a business, throwing toilet paper into neighbor’s trees
Chicago is lost
NYC No better
LA, San fran, Seattle,Portland etc write-off’s

WTF People?
When did we lose control of the entire Planet?
“I sold State secrets!” and people said OK, that was in the past!"

We’re NOT in Kansas anymore Dorothy!

10 Likes

What I heard is that the problem here is that there is no entertainment options, no opportunities for advancement, nothing to keep their health young mind healthy. The wealthy white autocrats have stifled their culture. Their parent are victims of democracy and capitalism. The problem would easily be solved by sending the Mayor a billion or two for after school programs and family counseling centers.

6 Likes

I was called out once here for using that term. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

I think the term used now is, “Young Scholar’s”. :rofl:

11 Likes

“Helpless residents” sorry, no fleeing, you voted for it, you got it, now you live with it. If there’s one thing I learned as an adolescent, you don’t sh#t were you eat!

You can count me in on the defund movement, blue states deserve what they vote for! Sanctuary cities, you go man! I’ll vote for your city to become a sh#t hole, just hand me the ballot and I’ll check all the “Diverse, Equitable and Inclusive” boxes you want.
Just stay the hell away from my state/country!
At this point, I’m completely apathetic to their plight.
I’m content to watch them burn!

Don’t look at me like that, I was quite adamant about the problem a long time ago. I was purged for my opinions then! Well, I’ve come a long way. I’m satisfied in the way they are destroying themselves. Every time one of these videos pops up, I get the wonderful feeling in my gut, of I TOLD YOU SO. Almost better than sex!
I’ve gotten used to the way the liberals want me to feel.
Sure is a lot less stress. Nothing they do surprises me anymore.
Keep those videos coming!

Can’t include me in part of that problem, we knew on day one what the solutions were, but, nnoooooo. Well, I’m happy for them! Again, just sit tight in that dumpster you’ve created, the government is there and they’re going to help. L M A O
You just keep telling yourself that! You can pronoun that all the way to the grave!
Trust me, when the flames get high enough I’m getting my marshmallows out!

9 Likes

I can’t find it, but it seems like this happened a while back in downtown Chicago. Police were overwhelmed. We discussed it on this forum. Turns out it was an annual event.

6 Likes

Work for food - best entertainment option humanity knows.
With the behavior showcased, I am sure opportunity for advancement is non-existent.

5 Likes

LOL exactly, voting to bring equity and inclusion upon the heads of others, but when equity and inclusion come to visit them - then “terrified residents”.

This swarm is a recognizable South African problem. Will we see a South African solution in Chicago?

5 Likes

I know I will catch flack but it needs to be said.

These dumbasses going out and destroying anything and everything they need to be shot on sight. Teach them being stupid actions causes stupid consequences These ppl aren’t going to learn respect any other way.

3 Likes

How does rampant destruction of your city HELP your cause?
The animals don’t care! Brought up the way they are they must feel it
is their birth right to Loot/Burn/Destroy anybody’s attempt @ a making a better
life for themselves. As said by Alexander-Eight above look @ South Africa (same same)
Forget about trying to improve your lot in life by banding TOGETHER!
The real problem I see is when they have NOTHING left of value they are like Locusts
and swarm into other areas creating havoc!
They have no moral compass…and it’s NOT our friggin’ fault ! It’s lands squarely on their shoulders.
Let 'em burn!

4 Likes

get out ,head south :grin:

3 Likes

Years ago here in SLC we had a street gang problem, the gangs that flashed signs and wore the gang affiliated styles and colors. An Army Ranger friend of mine suggested this:
I’ll set up on a building in downtown with a news camera crew. When the little bastards start ganging up and terrorizing civilians I’ll reach out and touch a couple of them, in living color. Then we simply say, like in the 20’s if you look and act like a gang member this could be you.

7 Likes

“Get out head south”

Brother if I head anymore south I will be in Carterhena ! :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

5 Likes

Peace through killing children. That’s gonna turn out well.

2 Likes

No we chose to just leave them alone, sell drugs, shot each other, terrorize neighborhoods. It turned out well.

7 Likes

What I saw in a video from South Africa, was a group of civilians (an inclusive group) of about a dozen men, running after the mob, firing volleys.
Heavens forbid this comes here. That is why police cannot be allowed to sit idly.

4 Likes

Agreed, WITHOUT THE IDEOLOGY!

4 Likes
2 Likes