Modern Insults Explained

I have been informed that this post has been flagged and hidden by the moderators. Since it contains no explicit words or images, I can only assume it was flagged because I posted it in the wrong category, one which prohibits “politics”. So, I am re-posting it here in a category bearing no such prohibition. I can think of no event more current than politics.

37 Likes

Pretty funny but arguments are not for winning. Debates are. Arguments are for learning.

4 Likes

“No they’re not!”

11 Likes

Not with a narcissist :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

1 Like

Are you saying I shouldn’t “argue” with you?

4 Likes

Not if we have something interesting, important or funny to argue about.

1 Like

Guys… you both had won aruments even before I posted mine. :grinning:

I still cannot choose the word that describes you… :joy:

2 Likes

Forgive me, @Robert1246. My first response to you was a deep dive for a ‘Monty Python’ reference. I had hopes somebody would pick up on it and respond in kind. sigh Not today, I guess.

8 Likes

:rofl: @David38 Better luck next time. :fire:

Crash GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

4 Likes

I forgive you. It did seem a little funny. I just came up with the best response I could.

2 Likes

LOL! When I read your “argument” that’s the first thing I thought of! Then I thought, I’m probably the only one who would have read that to myself with an English accent. :rofl:

6 Likes

Bravo, @Joseph488!

@BRUCE26, nice graphic! I might make it my new screen saver.

2 Likes

This flaming guy is just me hugging BRUCE 26 with burning Love for sure :100::owl::feather::feather::two_hearts:

What’s the saying… “I never lose. I either win or I learn.”? I always thought a liberal leaning individual had their hate on for learning the first thing. Even if it would serve them.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @ZeroChaos80

1 Like

I got :rofl: it Dave , I just got up “I’m here for an argument " no you’re not”

3 Likes

Cute. Now, do you actually know what each word actually defines? Go ahead, impress me! Hehehehehehe

1 Like

The very sad part is: there is way too much truth to the post!

2 Likes

In logic and philosophy, an argument is a series of statements (in a natural language), called the premises or premisses (both spellings are acceptable), intended to determine the degree of truth of another statement, the conclusion.

Conclusion: A is true (false).
de·bate

[dəˈbāt]

NOUN

1. a formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward:

You say tom a to, I say tom ah to. Debate is a vehicle for argument…and so it goes…

4 Likes

So what else can we argue about? Not that I have the time right now.

2 Likes