City bans the alphabet ppl flag

He says it best at the end. When one group starts to take control,it no longer thinks of itself as suppressed.

4 Likes

Sounds like typical politics to me

2 Likes

Did you notice the identified group that stood up? In this instance I agree with them but how long will it be before they start demanding things the rest of the community/country will disagree? I would have to rewatch, if memory serves that group also had the majority on the town council.

3 Likes

No I didn’t. My mind cannot grasp the significance of the conflict. All I can notice is the spirit of the meeting.
I can grasp the significance of give an inch and they want a yard. It opens up the possibility of flaunting their agenda.

Yes, it is very concerning. I recall many years ago when the UK began allowing certain Sharia Law within their predominately Muslim areas - which is against British Law. Islam is stated to be above all, including government. Islam is a way of life that includes religion, rule of law (Sharia), dress code, food, etc. I don’t want to live in a European country, I definitely do not want to live in a Muslim-controlled country.

4 Likes

What lessons should we learn here?
A community ( as opposed to atomized group of people) can establish norms that dont violate the community’s sense of self-respect. Despite whatever demands and offensive displays outsiders make.

Separately, I’d like to commend the opposite side. The two women limited themselves to a kiss and refrained from some kind of a lewd act in front of the Muslim city council. I am sure Muslims appreciated their cultural argument.

1 Like

Sure hope you were being sarcastic because moslems don’t accept any culture but their own and want YOU to change to it.

As I said, I watch christian v moslem debates. Go to SOCO on YT. A fight broke out during the debate. Notice the actions and character of the sheikh in the debate. That is what is coming here and is already here but not in large enough numbers for them to like what they do in england.

2 Likes

Reading this thread reminds me, I need more ammo and an AR of some kind. Siding might have to wait.

4 Likes

I am against any S.I.G. of which I am not a member!

1 Like