Higher Committee of Human Fraternity

Looks like something foretold is starting up… I wonder… will it be a mix of all???

if so will child brides 9 years old and younger be the new norm???

will a heavy non-mooselamb tax be in place?

brings up a lot of questions… opinions?

"Currently, the Higher Committee of Human Fraternity is now constructing a one-world religious headquarters in the UAE called the Abrahamic Family House.

The building will consist of a Church, Mosque, and a Jewish Temple located all together in a complex at the Capital of the UAE.

The project is being monitored closely by the Pope, and Grand Imam Ahmed el-Tayeb of al-Azhar, who both approve of the new project."

I believe it was mis-labeled, it should have been the International House of Pan… errr, Religion (IHOR?). Based on my knowledge of Islam, having read the Qur’an and other related texts, I find it difficult to believe that a Muslim would truly believe in this, as Islam is above all other religions and government, and the One True God is Allah. However, as I am not religious, it has no impact on my values and beliefs. It seems odd to me that a sheik and an Imam would be the ones that formed this.

1 Like

perhaps… however… they are NOT stupid… even though the actual religions are NOT the same…

I expect they will push real hard for everything to be Islamic in nature…

plus it may give them a sort of cover to proceed with their agenda?

1 Like

Well, right off the bat they’ve left out several thousand religions. So much for fraternity.

5 Likes

Yes @David38 , I’ve been struck several times by new initiatives that appear to work by doing the very thing they claim to be ending.

Those are a VERY few “churches”, mosques and “temples”. You are taking the the less that .0001% and making it the norm.

I guess those of us that haven’t really bought in to organized religion won’t have much to worry about. :sleeping:

2 Likes

Well, just because those of us who are Biblical Christians doesn’t mean we’ve “bought into organized religion”. And we don’t have anything to worry about.

2 Likes

That link contains neither news nor current events.

No offense intended.

2 Likes

think due to some recent reactions to my post I am done posting here… take care all best wish’s

Just stop posting stuff from 3percenterfreakouttime and the reactions will change I bet.

1 Like

so you have a problem with them? why? is their info incorrect? is it offensive? please explain…

neither news??? so such a thing going on is not news? and it’s not a current event? please explain your comment/post… do you find the site offensive or the info incorrect? Please explain…

1 Like

I find the standard main stream media to be unreliable, biased, and at time out right liars…

so… I can and do go elsewhere for information and news…

and I often check that news with as many sources as possible…

YES it is sad that I must do such to get information… BUT I did NOT create the situation…

the news and tech giants on the net did… I want truth… not disinformation and misinformation…

thanks for your time…

Oh and… due to what looks very much to me like…

I don’t want to hear some things because… it disturbs me… even if it might be true…

or the source from which it comes is one I find offensive… even if it might be true…

attitude from some here… I will desist… best wish’s

for me… truth is truth… even if the source is offensive to some…

1 Like

And a quick Internet search proves what that site reported to be true, with or without any editorial bias, which was the first thing I did after reading your post - before reading your link.

They are in the hysteria generating business. Report news without the bs, and let the reader decide how to react.
Personally, the closest non agenda driven news I’ve seen comes from epoch times and Joshua Phillips.
The title states “sinister”, then either it or you go off on all this “mooselamb” bs, all projection. No, not news, fear mongoring for those letting this affect them.

It’s a big challenge these days for any of us seeking the truth. I personally swore off Fox news when I caught them deliberately inciting me to upset with articles designed to outrage conservatives, only to learn that if I dug all the way down, the persons they had me outraged at, were actually not at fault, at the very least, not they way they had implied with their headline and leading paragraphs.

I too have searched for something I can trust, it’s not easy, and that is by design too. I finally gave up and admitted I just had to call the information situation what it is, Evil. Sorry, but it just is.

You just about have to make the effort to do your own vetting of any story you get from anywhere, if it’s important enough to be worth it. Otherwise you take them under advisement and wait to see if they ring true or false with time.

2 Likes

A few years back,leftists were labeled snowflakes. Now it seems like the right has become flakes as well. Read, watch, prepare,but enjoy your life.
I watch and read from various sources, but try to realize most have an agenda.

2 Likes

read the koran please… or get a book that will actually explain what is in it…

muslim have to read a hadith… which is composed by a Imam…

the koran is not arrange by subject or chronology…

it is arrange by length of verse… so can be hard to read and understand…

also their prophet said some things while in 1 location then abrogated them when in another…

read it before you discount them…

1 Like