Banned on Reddit

Apparently telling someone if X does Y then X is Z is considered harassment.

2 Likes

Screenshot from 2024-01-27 14-37-04

i don’t think the words used explained this math…

2 Likes

If X (teacher) does Y (shoots through a door without identifying a threat) then X (Teacher) is Z (a moron.)

3 Likes

it’s the 3rd thing taught by USCCA. https://youtu.be/Df3QS9deN4M?si=wczVhsBItEh-c9Rz&t=198

2 Likes

Z might be a moron… but if you name moron a f#%^@ng moron, it is a different story…

BTW… what are we discussing here? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking:

2 Likes

And being banned by Reddit is important … why?

6 Likes

Ah, I see the problem, you were on Reddit.

7 Likes

I got bounced a while back, like two years ago and haven’t been back. What ever you do on REDDIT, if someone threatens you do not invite them over and tell them they’ll probably need a friend…

4 Likes

What’s Reddit???
Is it something important??
Kinda like Facebook?

4 Likes

Being banned, doesn’t seem to be much of a lost!

2 Likes

Google ‘Texas Memes’

It starts snowing

4 Likes

:thinking: Sounds like they got the right Maroon.

I’m pretty sure USCCA doesn’t use or teach that language in their training videos. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve just found this post written 2 days ago on another thread… :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

Screenshot from 2024-01-27 19-16-38

5 Likes

They may not, but thats how I deliver my message.

Yeah on like all 6 accounts and when I create another one they automatically ban me on that one for skipping a ban.

Man… I’m surprised you are still with us here… :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Surprisingly I’m still on Facebook.

They straight up banned my last Facebook, no Facebook jail or nothing. Just a straight up ban.

1 Like

You win more flies with honey than vinegar and all that.

Countering silly points like claiming a teacher who can shoot back is more dangerous than only the psycho murderer having a gun is better done with cogent points presented in a way that precludes an easy excuse to delete/ban and, for fence sitting bystanders who happen to read, helps paint the pro gun/pro self defense side as logical, factual, even tempered, etc. Vulgarity of the type that many forums censors and most TV shows don’t allow doesn’t help overall

3 Likes

This actually tickles my sense of absurdity with Facebook. I’ve been trying to delete my Facebook account for years. 10 ish years ago I made a Facebook account for a pet fostering group I was involved with. Never used it for other than a place for them to contact me to see if I wanted to foster random pet_001. I can not delete that account for love of money.

So you are telling me I could have trolled some folks and Facebook would have nuked it for me? :rofl::joy:

1 Like

The ban had more to do with 2 groups.

One was a 2nd amendment group

The other was a Trump group.

2nd amendment group infiltrated the trump group somehow got admin, let everybody in and they spammed the group with the most vulgar ■■■■. Even if you didn’t do nothing, I believe they instantly banned everyone.