Michigan residents trying to create 2A sanctuary counties

@Cindy1

Yes, on Facebook search for Michigan for 2a Sanctuary Counties. You will find it.

Edit: Welcome to the community!

1 Like

This group has shown me first-hand that we have SO MUCH MORE educating to do.

4 Likes

It’s hard to educate willful ignorance. Like i said earlier, I saw people arguing with attorneys who specialize in MI firearms laws.

2 Likes

Glad to have you both here, @Cindy1 and @Christina5! There’s a lot to learn and share - especially with others about our Second Amendment rights. Please feel free to invite others here to learn as well!

Welcome to the Community!

1 Like

Really questioning the legitimacy of the groups intent honestly. The same guy is “county chairman” for 3 counties.

1 Like

@Spence … there’s so much barking in groups like those. Lets see who steps up. You know how it goes, ask for volunteers to lead and the whole line takes a step back.
70,000 members and try to get 83 to volunteer to lead? it’s a challenge.

2 Likes

I volunteered and so did my cousin. Yet the guy they picked for my county lives in another county. I smell a serious case of who you know going on with that.

1 Like

could be true @Spence - guess we’ll see what they do with it.

I’m willing to give the guy a chance, I just wonder if he can actually handle 3 counties.

1 Like

There has been a lot of bickering and arguing going on, but with 70K+ members and it’s only been going on for less than a month…there’s quite a bit to deal with. They are trying to reign in the negative people and the trolls that are there just to stir things up. A lot of it is watching what is going on in VA to help dictate the steps that are taken in MI. My county commission board meeting is tomorrow, I am interested to see what takes place.

1 Like

Let us know what happens at the meeting!

1 Like

Spence, I know a guy who is like that. He is a benefactor in the NRA and he thinks we should ban Ar-15s. He sounds more like a anti-gunner than a pro-gunner. Plus, this guy knows everything about everything. He’s real fun to be around.

1 Like