Michigan residents trying to create 2A sanctuary counties

@Cindy1

Yes, on Facebook search for Michigan for 2a Sanctuary Counties. You will find it.

Edit: Welcome to the community!

1 Like

This group has shown me first-hand that we have SO MUCH MORE educating to do.

4 Likes

It’s hard to educate willful ignorance. Like i said earlier, I saw people arguing with attorneys who specialize in MI firearms laws.

2 Likes

Glad to have you both here, @Cindy1 and @Christina5! There’s a lot to learn and share - especially with others about our Second Amendment rights. Please feel free to invite others here to learn as well!

Welcome to the Community!

1 Like

Really questioning the legitimacy of the groups intent honestly. The same guy is “county chairman” for 3 counties.

1 Like

@Spence … there’s so much barking in groups like those. Lets see who steps up. You know how it goes, ask for volunteers to lead and the whole line takes a step back.
70,000 members and try to get 83 to volunteer to lead? it’s a challenge.

2 Likes

I volunteered and so did my cousin. Yet the guy they picked for my county lives in another county. I smell a serious case of who you know going on with that.

1 Like

could be true @Spence - guess we’ll see what they do with it.

I’m willing to give the guy a chance, I just wonder if he can actually handle 3 counties.

1 Like

There has been a lot of bickering and arguing going on, but with 70K+ members and it’s only been going on for less than a month…there’s quite a bit to deal with. They are trying to reign in the negative people and the trolls that are there just to stir things up. A lot of it is watching what is going on in VA to help dictate the steps that are taken in MI. My county commission board meeting is tomorrow, I am interested to see what takes place.

1 Like

Let us know what happens at the meeting!

1 Like

Spence, I know a guy who is like that. He is a benefactor in the NRA and he thinks we should ban Ar-15s. He sounds more like a anti-gunner than a pro-gunner. Plus, this guy knows everything about everything. He’s real fun to be around.

1 Like

For the record, my county, Mackinac County in Michigan is the first official 2A Sanctuary County in Michigan. I admit I was wrong about my concerns with the gent from the next county.

2 Likes

Michigan is up to 5 Sanctuary counties now.

2 Likes

I think they’re getting a little head of steam up!

2 Likes

We’re up to 7.

2 Likes

We’re at 8 as of today 02/05

3 Likes

I saw a couple others pop in!

@Zavier_D hey whats up Tn. counties have started those pro gun sanctuary towns but here the police dept and sheriffs are all about it Im just about ready to go to the cabin grow veggies kill my meat and drink a lot of tea and koolaid

2 Likes

I have seen where it looks like about 4 or 5 here in TN like I said maybe time to head to the woods and live off the land because most these people haven’t watched one video or went to one class about safety get in the middle of that and it will be like shooting a bullet in a tank know one is safe

3 Likes