Michigan residents trying to create 2A sanctuary counties

I don’t know about Tennessee but I don’t think Macomb County, Michigan will become a 2A county, we got far too many lefties in the County government; and also in too many of Macomb County’s cities and townships, etc. I believe that there’s alot of illegal ballot flipping going on to keep these corrupt libs in office! Anyone that opposes their unconstitutional agenda has has their character assassinated, and their good name slandered repeatedly in the local newspapers and online!!

1 Like

I hope that I am wrong, but I don’t think our liberal (and I don’t mean the original, true meaning of the word) Macomb County Sheriff’s office would take the side of the 2A!! Sadly, I am very concerned that his office would take the unconstitutional and therefore unlawful side of the Communist dictator’s deceived and blinded worldview: Which is to strip the people’s rights and ability to defend themselves from a tyrannical communist or Islamic dictatorship!!!

1 Like

We’re up to 12 Counties that have declared themselves 2A Sanctuaries.

2 Likes

Actually 13. Ironically Chippewa County enacted it too. The same county charging a college student with terrorism for posting a pic of his AR15 to a private group on social media…

2 Likes

Interesting, that suggests there might be a County Atty position open after the next election :slight_smile:

1 Like

Which 13 Michigan counties are now declared, “2A Sanctuary Counties?”

1 Like

I think we’re up to 18 now. I stopped paying attention to the group though. Turns out 4 of the “founders” of the group came up with the idea to start political campaigns. They’re shamelessly pandering the group for money now.

2 Likes

That is so sad!