Michigan Sheriff Offers ‘Militia Course’ for Patriots to Defend the Homeland...

CBS Reporter Predicts ‘Black Swan’ Event in 2024: ‘Fertile Ground for Our Adversaries’

Ex-MSNBC Host Says Dealing with Rural Americans Is Like ‘Fighting Terrorism’

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is what the Deep State is doing today. They are ramping up the FEAR!
Please Ladies and Gentlemen----"Don’t BUY into this BS! The MSM is in the enemies pockets.
Remember their names:
***Gretchen Whitmen-Michigan
***Catherine Herridge–CBS (SEE-BS!)
***Chris Matthews-- MSNBC a nobody as this Buffoon just said----
He highlighted rural Americans’ anger towards liberal elites and likened it to the sentiments of terrorists in Afghanistan and Iraq.

“This is rural rage. They are so angry at the liberal establishment, the coastal elite. They look at people on television … ‘They don’t have to worry about us,’” Matthews said. (Trending: Trump Releases Must-See Christmas Message)

“And the regular guy in the country goes, ‘There they are snarling and making fun of us again,’ and every time we make fun of Trump, we’re making fun of them … It’s a weird thing, but in a way, it’s like fighting terrorism.”

He just called us TERRORISTS and MSNBC, CNN, and the like are OK with these people saying this.
(and he wonders why we are angry?) You just can’t fix stupid

They WANT a ‘Black Swan Event’—the Deep State will give us this!
They WANT us angry (then we will make mistakes)

STAY FROSTY MY FRIENDS!

Don’t give them ANY Ammo to knock on our doors (or No-Knock)

“The president’s war room monitors a lot of Deep State activity, and Trump has people everywhere. The Deep State has its spies, and Trump has his. Not much escapes the president’s vigilant gaze. President Trump fully expects the Supreme Court to overturn the moves to cancel him, as the military arrests the traitors,” our source said.

Trump’s most significant concern, he added, is for the patriotic civilians who are pointlessly exposing themselves to federal attention by fomenting threats against Deep State judges on social media.

“Posting a picture of yourself on Facebook or X holding an AR-15 and saying ‘let’s get them all’ is a pretty bad idea. And we’ve seen an uptick in this behavior. It’s counterproductive. White Hats are taking care of business, and there’s no need for good patriots to get visits from the U.S. Marshalls or the FBI, both Deep State,” our source said. —RRN (Real Raw News.com)

Please take heed , be careful, exposing yourself to the enemy is a good way to get J6’ed!
Protect yourself and your families! Let the Pro’s do “The HEAVY LIFTING”

Happy New Year folks’ 2024 will be a Bright new world for us
Darkness will fall.

WWG1WGA
No step on Snek

11 Likes

:partying_face: Happy New Year :partying_face:

4 Likes

I’m wondering if he could offer this course in Illinois? :joy:

:partying_face: Happy New Year :partying_face:

9 Likes

It’s going to be a very long year. We’re never going to get back the time we lost! This MFer, from day one, destroyed every institution in western civilization! If there are terrorists out there, it’s Brandon and his administration! Unfortunately the war has already begun, Swatting on both sides has commenced.
We have every right to be furious! After all the heavy lifting and the dust settles, we better sanitize this country! Lock the doors and clean house. In addition anyone that doesn’t approve of our country, should be physically and forcefully banished to a country of their liking! I will pay their way, ONE WAY and NO WAY BACK.

I will no longer fight for the right of those that wish for genocide!
They’ve used our freedoms against us.

I hear GAZA is nice this time of year! I recommend packing a green bandanna and all but the AMERICAN FLAG. But don’t try to change the best country on the planet. You’ve abused your freedoms, now you pay!

I have three questions for this arsonist firefighter.

1. In what way did you PRESERVE the constitution?
  2. How did you PROTECT the constitution?
    Thirdly, how the phuck did you DEFEND the constitution :question:

This guy took the oath with a mental reservation and with malicious intent to harm the citizens of this country! That is more than impeachable! That’s the highest crime ever against our nation!
Those of us who took the same oath and served HONORABLY deserve an apology. The most shameful, disgraceful human being! His name and all of his traitorous administration will NEVER be mentioned in my household! 2020 - 2024 will have NEVER existed!

If we make it through this, IT WILL NEVER BE REPEATED!

14 Likes

Happy New Year!

5 Likes

Here’s a better idea; INSIST that the elected sheriffs across the country start doing their jobs by honoring their oaths of office to protect those people who elected them from those that are openly committing the crimes of subverting the constitution of not only the states they serve in, but the United States as well.
Did I miss the story that reported on the FBI actors being arrested for hoodwinking the individuals into believing that they could “kidnap” Gretchen Whitmer?
How about the one where sheriffs arrested those shoving lock-downs on the populace during the “covid” scam? (still going on)
There are way too many others to mention without writing a book the size of War and Peace, volumes 2 through 6.
However, the thing that stood out to me the most in the article was,

In order to join the militia, Holton Township residents need to be the age of 18 or older, pass a federal firearms background check, and issue a letter or state on social media that they want to join the militia. The resolution was signed by the Holton Township clerk Malinda Pago, who also serves as the Co-Chair of the Michigan Republican Party…

Wow, just Wow. May as well phone in a threat to the FBI field office and be sure to leave your name and address while you’re at it.
As for myself and any rational people I know, (an admittedly dwindling list), this otherwise good idea will be a HARD PASS for me.
Sheriffs, the ball is in YOUR court. Please don’t just keep kicking it down the road.

6 Likes

Dale, BRAVO! In this climate I also believe it is asking for the ‘Nazi Knock’ as I call it on our door.
‘IF’ we are to get back to the way things were or better we need a drastic administrative change (take that any way it feels comfortable to ya’ll) and DON’T expect it to get any better if the .gov stay’s same, same for the next (4) years. I will be dead that’s for sure because the ‘Brown Shirts’ ( take that ‘Alphabetically’ as I meant it, first Guns, then Knives, Toe nail clippers, String?) are in formation and ready to strike as I write this. there isn’t much for the SH** Storm to be activated at the going rate. The influx of ‘undesirables’ (foreign and Domestic) if you count them on your fingers you WILL run out of fingers.
Donald Trump listed (7) things he will do IMMEDIATELY when back in ‘Decrepit Central’
Here are (2) w/ a link to the other (5)

7. Protect the Second Amendment

In 2023, Trump said he would “take Biden’s executive order directing the federal government to target the firearms industry, and I will rip it up and throw it out on day one.” He also stated that he would “ask Congress to send a bill to my desk…[for] national concealed carry reciprocity.”

“Just like your driver’s license or your marriage license, your Second Amendment must apply across state lines. It will. We’ll get it done pretty quickly, too,” he promised.

2. Address Rampant Crime

Trump is proposing to combat rising crime by investing a record amount in hiring, retaining and training police officers. Furthermore, the bill will provide vital liability protections for law enforcement personnel. Trump has also pledged to confront “radical Marxist prosecutors” who have eliminated cash bail and are not prosecuting criminals.

The Department of Justice will be instructed to launch civil rights investigations into radical leftist prosecutors in areas such as Chicago, Los Angeles and San Francisco to assess whether they have been executing race-based law enforcement practices illegally.

Like him or not. Bombastic, ‘Egoist’, Money Changer whatever negatives you’ve heard him called (and worse) Ask yourselves were we not in better shape in EVERY facet of our lives when HE was in the Big Chair just a few short years ago?
–What GOOD has come out of this administration since the Puddin’ has been smeared all over us for the last bunch of years?
I had NO idea my Gas stove was a killer? My ceiling fans were out to get me, My gas cars were causing Climate Change (oh , the Horror’s of Climate Change!!!)

—On a personal note I wish to offer a heartfelt apology this New Years EVE 2023 to EVERY AMERICAN now living and soon to be born in the next 10,000 years for preserving the life of our ‘Climate czar’ back in the day when the Taliban wished to separate his head from his body ! I had no idea of the ramification’s myself and my team caused by doing our jobs to the best of our ability!—MEA CULPA!
(and if anyone has a doubt this last comment was a joke statement I wish you could reach into my heart and FEEL the remorse in every beat. It honestly weighs heavy on me) …It would have been an early STRIKE against the Cabal.

Happy New year Gunner’s and Gunnette’s
I pray with that heavy heart we ditch the Rainbow lovin’, child sniffin’ freak show and his Cronies’
and add a SH** Ton of ORANGE back into the WH in 2024.

We have been Played by the Master Red Devil in the basement.

Hold the Line.
Mi dos Pesos,
adonde nosotros vamos uno nosotros ir todo!!!
Nessun passo sul serpente

7 Likes

Robert 1246 HAPPY NEW YEAR BROTHER THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND YOU ARE KOOL BROTHER :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::v:t5::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::popcorn::beer::popcorn::beer::brick::bangbang::chile::us::owl::feather::feather:Bobby Jean &CO. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::bangbang:AMEN. Stay steady brother

2 Likes

DON102 SIR I AM VOTING FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP ASP. :bangbang::bangbang::heart::white_heart::blue_heart:SIR AND I PRAY THAT THIS NATION DOES NOT BLOW APART BEFORE THE DEMACRATS CAN COME UP WITH SOME BUT CRAP :poop: TO FINSH DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY :bangbang::us:SIR AND I PRAY WE HAVE NOT LOST THIS GREAT NATION :question::question::question: THE DAMAGE . IS DONE. WE MAY VERY WELL HAVE LOST CONTROL OF OUR COUNTRY I PRAY NOT WITH 25 thousand FOREIGNERS HERE TO DESTROY OUR COUNTRY WE ALL MAY BE ON OUR KNEES BEFORE THIS IS OVER SIR AND I AM AN AMERICAN :us: BY GOD SIR LOVE BOBBY JEAN AND I VOTE SIR :bangbang::us::chile::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::owl::feather::feather::brick::brick::brick::brick: AND I LOVE THIS COUNTRY I WAS HERE AS LONG AS ANY SIR LOVE YOU SIR HAPPY NEW YEAR COMMUNITY MEAN IT Bobby Jean Debbie ann

2 Likes

Twenty FIVE MILLION FOREIGNERS HAVE ENTERED THIS COUNTRY THE USA :us: UNDER biden​:bangbang::us:

1 Like

Scott 52 SIR . I AM IN AGREEMENT WITH YOU AND EVERYONE ONE ELSE THAT LOVES THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA :us:. THIS IS ONE NATION UNDER GOD.:bangbang::us: SIR . WE HAVE SET BACK AND JUST WATCHING THIS COUNTRY GOING DOWN IN FLAMES :fire:. I LIVE IN TEXAS :chile::bangbang:SIR I SEE WE ARE GOING TO FIGHT :bangbang: NO MATTER WHAT THIS HAS BECOME A NIGHTMARE AND YES THE PETING ZOO !!! Is OVER NOW IF WE DO NOT STOP THIS . WE truly have LOST OUR FREEDOM AND COUNTRY !!! WE THE PEOPLE WILL NOT EVEN SHUT THE FEN DOOR :bangbang::bangbang::us::chile:SIR . WHY WOULD ALL THE OTHER COUNTRIES NOT COME AND TAKE OUR COUNTRY BECAUSE biden . SAID COME AND PLUNDER THE GRATEST NATION ON EARTH :bangbang::us::us::us: IF YOU WAS FROM A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY :question::question: WOULD YOU SAY HOME OR WOULD YOU TAKE THE GRATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH :us::bangbang: YOU WOULD DO JUST WHAT THE PEOPLE ARE DOING FROM EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD CRASH THE GATES OF THE UNITED STATES :us: OF AMERICA :us: :bangbang: YES biden is a TRAITOR AND TREASONOUS BASTARD​:bangbang:SIR CARMA IS A BITCH.:bangbang:AND biden & his. WILL NEVER NOT BE CURSED FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO OUR NATION AND CITIZENS :bangbang::us::chile: THAT FOUGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR. SIR . The people are going to have to FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT NOW . It’s every one’s turn to defend themselves against this you just defend yourself and your family. As will I. SIR . THIS NATION IS UP FOR GRABS. Now WE CAN ONLY DEFEND OUR SELVES NOW SIR AND WATCH THE USA :us: BURN :fire: I LIVE IN TEXAS SIR I CAN SEE WE HAVE BEEN BETRAYED BY WASHINGTON DC. AND THE GOVERNMENT . SIR :us::chile:

2 Likes

In TEXAS THE SHERIFF DEPARTMENT :bangbang:DOSE NOT SAY IF YOU CAN CARRY A FIREARM :bangbang::chile: THE STATE OF TEXAS IS WHO DECIDES IF YOU CAN OWN A FIREARM AND CARRY A FIREARM :chile::chile::chile::bangbang::bangbang: NOT THE SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT :bangbang: TEXAS SAYS IF YOU CAN CARRY IN THE NOT THE SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT. TEXAS​:us::bangbang::bangbang: THE SHERIFF FROM THE COUNTY WHICH I LIVE IS IN JAIL IN QUANNAH. County JAIL DOING HIS 30. DAYS AND HE CAN NEVER BE IN LAW ENFORCEMENT EVER EVER EVEN AGAIN :bangbang::chile: CRIMINALS CAN WEAR A BADGE AND THEY CAN GO TO JAIL . And I just said where our sheriff is in JAIL ON PLEA DEAL !!! :us::chile::chile::chile::brick::owl::feather::feather:Bobby Jean!:chile::beer::owl::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::popcorn::beer::popcorn::beer::popcorn::brick::brick::brick::brick::brick::brick:

2 Likes

Read where I said our sheriff is in jail never to be in law enforcement ever again sir Bobby Jean SIR :chile::us::owl::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::popcorn::beer::popcorn::beer::v:t5:so proud of him :poop:

I Want to make clear!! We have a great man as sheriff in office right now and he may win this election and he was our constable before he was appointed to fill in for our Sheriff !!! Being convicted of oppression so we have good LAW ENFORCEMENT HERE!! And I hope he is voted in to office this election :ballot_box:. We are a law abiding county!! There is bad in every thing that is good in this world.!! Happy new year community Bobby Jean &CO. :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::popcorn::beer::popcorn::beer::popcorn::brick::brick::brick::brick::brick::v:t5::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::bangbang::sparkles::sparkles::tada::confetti_ball::fireworks:

Don102 THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIEND AND FOR EVERYTHING SIR LOVE BOBBY JEAN &co , SIR :chile::us::owl::feather::feather::bangbang:

1 Like

Back at ya Bud!