THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE! Foreign Interference in Voting Machines...

People I communicate with (Besides you Heathen’s!) Have been saying …Patience Big Guy (No, not THAT one!)
It’s coming! Have Faith…Well I started losing that faith lately. It’s been low on fuel and the tank was near empty.
The cases against The Orange man now appear shaky
If this is true? Maybe we won’t have a BLOODBATH! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I truly felt in my heart "NO ELECTION in 2024’
But I get that feeling these criminals won’t just go away.
the TDS is so strong they will kill themselves to get to him!

So read an make up your own minds!

3 Likes

Um… too late the hero? Where was he in Nov’2020?

6 Likes

Hiding under a rock!

5 Likes

Maybe, Maybe Not. I personally grow tired of claims that I have “Evidence” That I’m going to share but Never Share the Evidence. Why not produce the evidence in the above statement? Why not show the public the evidence instead of dropping it behind the closed doors of the Government? I suppose some at the highest levels of government would be in trouble if REAL EVIDENCE about ballot tampering went public, thus, they get the “Evidence” under the vail of a continuing investigation or behind the closed doors of Congress, never to be acted on or seen in public.

8 Likes

and the Martians have landed too! I have evidence but the government won’t let us see it.

4 Likes

Greetings Earthling!
I’m originally from Saturn (that’s why I’m a fiend for Onion Rings!) :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:
Welcome Brother Mark! Take me to your Leader! No not Mr. 10% !

WoW, half the phunnie message gone POOF! not fair thatwas good George Carlin stuff!

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Mark845

2 Likes

@Mark845 Welcome to the community, by any chance :thinking: are you from Roswell, NM? (famous UFO crash area)

3 Likes