Michael Moore Manifesto

His cheese has slid off his cracker!

13 Likes

Hope no one shoots the little turd, a good bitch slapping Yes.

11 Likes

It’s white privilege, racism, bigotry and the WORST ATTACK ON AMERICA ever (this includes, Pearl Harbor, the Revolutionary War, the War of 1812; in which the Capitol was burned to the ground, the Civil War, and 9/11). If Democrats and Legacy Media are to be believed.

Was 1/6/21 bad? Yes. The people who caused it are being tried and sentenced accordingly.

Yet, the $2+ Billion of damage caused by rampaging mobs engaged in “peaceful protests” across the U.S.A. That was just a 'Summer of Love".

Was the burning of cities across the U.S.A bad? Yes. But I do not see any breathless wall to wall coverage of the trials of the people responsible for the riots.

You have Supreme Court Justices being doxxed and one nearly murdered, protests outside their homes (which is a Federal Crime".

"The 18 U.S. Code 1507 reads: “Whoever, with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer, in the discharge of his duty, pickets or parades in or near a building housing a court of the United States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer, or with such intent uses any sound-truck or similar device or resorts to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.”

Just depends on what side of the aisle you sit on. On whether you are a good guy or not.

10 Likes

I’m not much for name calling, but Michael Moore has been and will likely continue to be a moron. I think we should send him to China/Russia to write make-up-umentaries about them

11 Likes

Not sure if this is related but what does this mean in regards to immigrants who come here and refuse to use our established laws. Currently the government is ignoring it.

4 Likes

“Congress may create future restrictions as this amendment specifically does not grant any American the “right” to own any weapon.”

Wow, read some of the comments on that web site:

“Agree. It’s toxic masculinity at its best.”

“Hunters"is NOT a viable category for exemption. We’ve gone by the age of hunting animals!”

“I’m with you, Michael! Always have been and continue to support you now. This amendment, though not perfect, is the very best step toward progress that exists right now.”

“I’m with you, Michael!
But I’m also so overwhelmed with the latest climate news, I am 
 I can’t move.”

“Would it be possible to include taxation on bullets to pay for any ensuing carnage?”

“Here’s my take: no one buys a gun NOT to use it. Therefore, even if it sits in a drawer, the owner always “knows” in the back of his/her mind that they have power packed in an object that can kill. They feel glorified by it, important, self-made.”

"I was told by a lawyer, many years ago now, the the legal definition of ‘shall’ was “Ought to, but not necessarily ‘will’.”

“This is far too detailed and prescriptive for an amendment. It should simply say: The second article of amendment to the Constitution of the United States is hereby repealed.”

“There is absolutely nothing in this proposal that is objectionable to a reasoned person; it will only be objectionable to those politicians who place a higher value on appeasing scared white voters
”

“Only when enough men and women cultivate a proper personal revulsion to having a gun in their lives and reject such a life will this scourge begin to really abate.”

“Current gun owners will have sixty days to purchase insurance or their gun will be considered illegally held.”

“how to get past the monied interests and the NRA (even though the NRA could easily be classified as a domestic terrorist organization)”

2 Likes

I would like to ask them all: why do you wear a seatbelt?

5 Likes

Apparently Little Mikey only thinks people get killed by guns, not cars, not planes, not knives, not bombs, not swords, not just beaten to death, because he only makes laws for the “violence of guns”, all other categories can continue to be used against humans.

Mikey also likes to abort babies without issue, but thinks guns are the end of mankind!

Mikey also does not have problems with open borders and the drugs flowing across it killing hundreds of thousands of Americans yearly, and Biden freely allowing this.

So actually Mikey does not care anything about people getting killed, he just as usual does not want you to have a gun, thus Mikey is your standard activist non thinking liberal, and we need not pay attention to his need to be patted on the back by his other equally brain numb liberals.

9 Likes

It’s a very dystopian proposal where only wealthy connected people would be allowed to defend themselves.

But at least he seems to be one of the few on the left to realize that the only way to legally disarm citizens and render them defenseless is to pass a new constitutional amendment that removes the protections of the second amendment.

Suspect he may have an issue getting 2/3s of congress to put that amendment forward let alone getting 3/4 of the states to ratify it.

7 Likes

In the comments they say “Maybe not today but tomorrow”. I think they refer to smoking in bars as the benchmark, took a while but now it’s a thing of the past

3 Likes

I am more worried that the anti self defense people just keep pretending the 2A doesn’t exist and continue to pass more of these unconstitutional laws in the short term. Or a stacked Supreme Court reverses the recent pro self defense decisions. We are only a Senator or two away from those things happening right now.

But if we pro self defense people don’t work hard to get our beliefs heard and accepted by a young population with changing priorities and demographics as well as increasingly urbanized upbringings, I could foresee a future a decade or two down the road where the 2A gets overridden by a new amendment.

5 Likes

Not even worth my time to read it. What a has been and loser. :unamused:

8 Likes

or a fire extinguisher in your home?

5 Likes

“I have enough security where I don’t need to worry about that [a gun]” – Michael Moore

3 Likes

Standards in this nation continue to erode
 I’ve seen the bar lowered on winning Nobel Peace prize, becoming a saint, a 4-star admiral, getting Medal of Freedom. Now Michael Moore cast himself as new Founding Father.

7 Likes

Sh1t, all you have to do is give a speech obozo proved that.

6 Likes

Many, many, many years ago I heard the phrase “when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.” I guess it just goes to prove “you can’t fix stupid.”

5 Likes

I THOUGHT this character was finally DEAD, and out of our hair - but like a bad penny, this meddlesome moron turns up again - he just can’t be content with being a crappy filmmaker, plopping out his crappy films.

5 Likes

Repeal it
 I’ll just pull a Maxine Waters on 'em

The group that ignores laws and rulings, making laws and rulings.
isnt-that-special

4 Likes

I see many comments mocking Michael Moore’s proposal, and honestly that scares me just a little bit.

Yes, his “proposal” is extreme and would likely never happen - that way. That is not how we lose our freedoms. We lose them slowly, a bit at a time. Remember, Biden just signed into law further impingement on our 2nd Amendment rights.

5 Likes