Current politics

Colion Noir is one of the best NRA advocates I have come across to date. I wanted to just share a video he put out about Corey Booker at the Democratic Debate since I am from NJ and know this state sucks for gun control laws… and they wonder why they have such high crime.

14 Likes

I Love That Guy - so clear, so on point, so smart, so right. LOVE him.

4 Likes

That guy? Booker or MoonWolf?

3 Likes

Colion Noir :laughing: Although I gotta say @MoonWolf is pretty cool too :wink: and possibly has the best job ever.

1 Like

And why do we not have this guy as part of our community?

2 Likes

Haha I am not famous enough for anyone to get that excited about me lol. But thanks for the thought

3 Likes

Unfortunately Colion Noir is no longer with the NRA as far as producing content. The NRA cut NRATV out of the budget.

That being said, that man has amazing charisma and is an excellent advocate for our Rights. It would be awesome to have him here on the forums, him and Dana Loesch.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’m easily confused.

3 Likes

To my understanding I have read Booker was a terrible mayor, I don’t know what makes him think he would be a president. (Peter Principal). Why are Democrats always- always so angry looking? Is this the new Norm? Or perceived Cool?

2 Likes

I don’t know if its “all”, but I think that look is not exactly angry. Maybe righteous. And avenging. And very very serious about the topics at hand. Stern.

Its a lot like the look my great aunt would get when she was VERY certain she was RIGHT and all moral superiority was on her side, and that I was a sinner and wrong and an inferior human being and she was about to give me Holy Righteous H*** about whatever I’d done.

I really, really dislike people who know better than I do what’s good for me.

2 Likes

Well Zee I just have a general distrust of any political being of all Three parties. I don’t trust a one of them. If we ever talk face-to-face I will tell you how our country sold every guy in my age bracket out, every Vietnam vet was crapped on in-country and when we returned home. It’s been a long time but I don’t trust any politician, they’re evil by nature.

2 Likes

@Robert8 I have a general distrust as well, but I won’t go as far as “all”.
BTW my hubby was Special Forces in Vietnam so I do know precisely what you mean.
Thank you for serving. Even if not everyone appreciated it at the time, we do.

2 Likes

Hope this is the right place to post this . from guns & gadgets things to do right now. Links are on his site. Promises made by joe manchin west Virginia

2 Likes