Merry Christmas to all

‘Twas the night before Christmas, and I was in bed, while pallets of 9mm danced through my head; While mocking gun-grabbers and anti-gun mayors, In hopes that my gun safe won’t be so bare! :blush: :+1: :santa:

31 Likes

Merry Christmas @leo23!!

18 Likes

merry Christmas to you and your family :santa: :santa: :santa:

18 Likes

Merry Christmas and may God bless everyone

18 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. God bless everyone.

18 Likes

Merry Christmas

17 Likes

Merry Christmas and God bless you all.

15 Likes

Yeah, Santa better not try to come down my chimney… it is capped. I switched my fireplace to a gas burner just in case the electric goes out. Anyone in my house that is not invited will likely get vented, Santa included, unless he has proof of who he is… :sunglasses:

Merry Christmas my brothers and sisters!

17 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone and your families!! Stay safe out there!!

14 Likes

Merry Christmas Y’all.

16 Likes

Wishing this entire Family a Very Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:May we all Remain Safe, Healthy and Happy!

15 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Hug your kids and grand babies, they love it.

14 Likes

I Say Merry Christmas because thats what we celebrate. To anyone who celebrates another Holiday, Happy Holidays.
Best wishes to the entire USCCA family

15 Likes

It was the night before Christmas and all through the house everybody was drinking including the mouse. I was lying on the couch with two hound dogs by my side when I heard a bunch of noise going on outside. I rolled across the floor and out of the window shot ten rounds and down came eight reindeer. Santas all pissed I am on top of his list I make willie Nelson look like a prince. Reindeer hung above the fireplace with care, venison steaks cooked to medium rare, hound dogs chewing on the reindeer bones, Santas on his long walk going back home. Breaking an entry is against the law if you do it in our woods ya’ won’t live for long.

Merry Christmas!

12 Likes

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year to all.

12 Likes

Did I sleep through Christmas?:flushed:

11 Likes

Merry two days until Christmas :grin:

13 Likes

nope not yet still have 24hrs to go :santa:

11 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone! :santa:

12 Likes

Ho, Ho, Ho… Merry X-Mas. " yer gonna shoot yer eye out kid" :santa:

12 Likes