What's on your Christmas List this year?

It’s been a while since I wrote a Christmas list for Santa, but this year has been so unique I figured it would be fun to write the big guy a Christmas list.

On my list, I’ve got a number of firearms that I would LOVE to have, ammo, and a pair of the new USCCA socks and a unique bullet glass!
ECA1120035 tabletop ECA1120038 no pkg front tabletop

What’s on your Christmas list for the big guy this year?

3 Likes

Besides a Springfield Armory Ronin a USCCA hoodie.
I’m not picky :grinning:

2 Likes

Any surprise firearm from the wife.
Years ago she got me a special rifle for Christmas and it is SO special just because she took the effort to get it.

The kids and grand kids, some sort of custom coffee mug or such, that way I always remember it was from them as a gift when I use it.

This was a gift last year!

4 Likes

Dashcams

2 Likes

Nerf guns and impeachment

3 Likes

2 Likes

Does it mean, when I write letter to USCCA’s Santa, He will send these to me? :thinking: :yum:

2 Likes

If it’s Chicago Santa, you’ll get a lump of coal for sure. :rofl:

4 Likes

Screw the over under I wanted… I’ll settle for a decent buck, had a yote bark at me this morning and a bobcat run by.

1 Like

:grin:
Four Roses

3 Likes

Where are your socks? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

In my boots😂

1 Like

131336530_10220373561423275_4859632321180295375_n

9 Likes

No lie.

Already bought what I wanted. Looks like a sad holiday this year.

It’s the winter of Biden’s content. It should become his dark winter and our glory days. I heard it ain’t over til the fat lady sings, is this true? Is this how it ends?
Can I get another wish? I think I saw her in Carmen, I assure you she can sing!

1 Like

Tell Santa I’ve been good this year and leaned from all the stockings full of coal in past times therefore can I get that gun I always wanted?

PLEASE SANTA!

OMG that was hilarious! I’m not trying to get off topic but check this 20 sec video out…

2 Likes

Small pistol primers😳

3 Likes

No list. I can barely believe I deserve all I have now; asking for more ain’t in it.

That doesn’t mean there aren’t things I want.:wink:

2 Likes