Mental Training, are you ready for what MIGHT come.

Amen we are all family members here kool :feather::feather::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::100::100::100::us::us::us:

6 Likes

Brother Do you know that they actually put pineapple on pizza. THEY HAVE BEEN PUTTING PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA I SENT THAT BACK. I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE ARE SO KARZY. PUT PINEAPPLE ON MY PIZZA AN LIKE NOT TO DAY I ORDERED EXTRA CHEESE AND VEGGIES AND CHICKEN . AND NO MUSROOMS ARE NO OLIVES. :olive: I hate them they look like little eye balls looking at me . But I just gave the DELIVERY DRIVER ANOTHER 30 Dollars and I apologize for being a azz hole so get me what I asked for and I just paid you NOT NOT TO SPIT ON MY PIZZA. So we are GOOD JUST BECARFULL . Because. THEY . ARE JUST DOING THIS TO SEPARATE US AND WE NEED TO STICK TOGETHER AND SEND IT BACK BUT PAY THEM SO THEY DONT MESS WITH YOUR DINNER . That’s how I .ROOL. Bobby Jean and Debbie ann. And puppies they eat just puppies chow and dogie treats .:us::feather::feather::partying_face:

2 Likes

If you’re not ready leave the gun home. I was raised by a dad and 2 uncles who fought in WWI. If you can’t deal with what can happen, right or wrong, stay out of the fight. If you’re going to feel the slightest guilt, don’t engage. If you drop your bombs and they miss a factory and hit a school, they’re taking our the next generation of the enemy. You need to think about this every day. The enemy is the enemy, there is no excuse for their actions and no excuse for you to hesitate to deal with them if they pose a lethal threat. My uncle said it this way, the graveyards overseas are full of good men who hesitated.

6 Likes

That’s WWII. Sorry!

8 Likes

That’s alright Robert :rofl:
I was going to ask if your dad and Uncles knew Sgt.York! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
(Kidding Brother) ‘He who hesitates takes a dirt nap!’…or um something like that !

5 Likes

SCOTT GARRAN. Sir IT GRATE TO HAVE YOU IN THE USCCA FAMILY AND THANKS FOR BEING A GREAT AMERICAN. SIR I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT EVERY ONE THAT DOES NOT BELIEVE THAT THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN IN A BAD PERSON AND I HAVE LOVED ONES THAT DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN AND THEN I HAVE A LOT OF BROTHERS THAT BELIEVE THAT AT MIDNIGHT PRESIDENT TRUMP WON THE ELECTION :bangbang:AND WHEN HE WENT TO BED AND GOT UP AT .400am. HE LOST THE ELECTION. :ballot_box:. AND THE ELECTION WAS RAN LIKE . A STOCKMARKET. Exchange . At. WALL STREET !!! And. BIDEN SAID IF HE GOT THE TWO ELECTORAL VOTES FROM GORGA. EVERY AMERICAN WOULD RECEIVE 2…THOUSAND DOLLARS. And WHEN HE GOT THE TWO . VOTES. HE ONLY GAVE EVERYONE 14,00.DOLLARS AND HE TOLD EVERYONE THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP. HAD ALREADY GIVEN EVERYONE 6,00. DOLLARS.!!! AND EVERYONE KNEW RIGHT THEN . THAT HE . WAS ALL WRONG. AND HE HAS BANK RUPED. THE :us:.USA. WE ARE OUT OF MONEY AND BIDEN IS GOING TO BE THE PRESIDENT .WHO HAS LOST THE AMERICAN DOLLAR BILL. :bangbang::us::100::100::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart: WHEN THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY . DESTROYED THE US. DOLLAR. :dollar: . JUST WHAT DO WE HAVE TO SEE TO KNOW THAT THE BIDEN GANG. And HIS SON THAT HAS NO HONOR . And got THE CHICKEN DINNER. FROM THE MILITARY. AND HE IS DOING BUSINESS WITH CHINA :cn:. And RUSSIA :ru:!!:100::100::100::bangbang::cn::ru: AND BLM. And . HE HAS WEAPONIZED THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.AGAINST. THE AMERICAN CITIZENS . AND THE PEOPLE CAN HARDLY LIVE FROM PAY CHECK TO PAY CHECK. And. EVERY ONE IS LIVING ON THEIR CREDIT CARDS.! AND THEY ARE BARELY MAKING IT . AND RICH MEN NORTH OF RICHMOND. :bangbang::100::100::100::cn::ru: ARE JUST FINE WITH THEIR SECURITY. Companies. TO PROTECT THEM AND THEIR FAMILY. And WE HAVE TO DEFEND OUR SELVES. That’s not EVEN FAIR . AND FOR A GOVERNOR TO TAKE AWAY . GOOD CITIZENS. EDC. PERMITS. AND THEY ARE ON THE FRONT LINE. WITH THE INVADERS. And they. CAN NOT DEFEND THEM SELVES. WHEN I HEAR THAT PEOPLE HAVE TO CALL THE POLICE DEPARTMENT. AND THEY ARE IN DANGER OF BEING KILLED . THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN IN TROUBLE IN THEIR ENTIRE .LIVES. BIDEN HAS TAKEN. THE AMERICAN DREAM . AND MAD IS EVERY DAY PEOPLES A NIGHT MARE. AND THE WORK TWO JOBS. AND. THEY HAVE TO DECIDE WHAT THEY CAN PAY FOR AND WHAT THEY HAVE TO LET GO . BECAUSE OF GREEDY. Rich MEN . AND NO POOR CHILDREN CAN EVER BECOME PRESIDENT EVER AGAIN. THE LAST MAN THAT WAS NOT RICH THAT WAS PRESIDENT. WAS JIMMY CARTER. A PENTUT. FARMER . FROM GORGA. AND . AFTER 1976. YOU HAVE TO BE A BILLIONAIRE TO BE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY . Obama was still paying off his student loans with his wife Michael. AND WHEN HE LEFT OFFICE. HE WAS A MILLIONAIRE AND HE WON THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE :trophy: . AND HE HAD NOT DONE ANYTHING PLEASE SOMEONE TELL US WHAT DID THEY GIVE PRESIDENT OBMA . THE NOBLE PEACE PRIZE :trophy: FOR. Give in Iran :iran: all them BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN THE MIDNIGHT DELIVERY ?? AND . HILLARY LET INBASATARD CHRISTFER. Stevens . BE KILL . And our invace over ran AND OUR SPECIAL FORCES WENT TO HELP HIM AND GIVE THEIR LIVES TRYING TO SAVE AMERICANS LIVES . . SENSE BIDEN HAS BEEN IN THE WHITE HOUSE. VICE P. Or p. He HAS DESTROYED OUR COUNTRY AND OUR VETERANS ARE LIVING IN THE STREETS AND OUR HEROES ARE HOMELESS AMERICA :us: WTF. PLEASE HELP OUR VETERANS ASAP. Dav will take your DONATIONS. LOVE Bobby Jean and Debbie ann and my our puppies . Have more than .A LOT OF OUR VETERANS. PLEASE WE HAVE TO HELP OUR HEROES. PLEASE HEAR ME

2 Likes

I used to think it was weak to seek out help because it didnt help my Dad with his issues. I inturn was in a near fatal accident as a teenager. I should have gotten couseling. I didn’t, I have come to terms with it now, but it took over 20 years to let things go and stop being angry that it happened to me.

I had a closed head injury. Basically, like a stroke victim. I could think of things but couldn’t get them out of my head. The anger issues. It stayed with me for a long time. It still does. I still get very frustrated because of not being able to verbally think of certain words during conversations to this day. Now it is just age…

I wanted to join the military so badly. My Dad served my, grandfathers both served as well. Our nextdoor neighbor was in the Air Force…was a 1st Luitenant, and retired as a full blown Colonel. He used to play with me when I was little and we would play army. Thanks Pasquale!!! You were a great neighbor and God Father.

4 Likes

Amen to that, and thank everyone for their service, be it military, police officers or firefighters.

3 Likes

Add teachers to that list as well…at least the ones not TEACHING CRT and trying to brainwash our children.

4 Likes

Bill 168 I definitely understand brother just keep teaching yourself what you knew before your stroke sir. I am trying to LURN my letters sir. That is hard sir. Love Bobby Jean sir BACK THE BLUE SIR :feather::feather::beer::us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100::100::100::beer::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:a

2 Likes

I had a closed head injury at age 17. I pickup truck T-boned me and the bumper hit the left side of my head. I died at the scene as was brought back but then died again on then landing strip at the hospital. They brought me back after being out seven minutes and 50 seconds.

I was in a coma for almost 3 weeks. Didnt remeber anything that happened except I wasnt able to merge into traffic. Hell, I didnt even realize I was in the hospital when I woke up. Bless you

4 Likes

Copy that. God is GREAT SIR. STAY THE COURSE SIR. :feather::feather::us::beer::100::100::us::100::100::100::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

God bless!

5 Likes

Who you callin’ OLD! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

Don102 KAZ WE ARE SIR. AND HURTING SIR. BUT WE ARE STILL HERE SIR. LOVE YA SIR HERE ROOT BEER :beer: SIR BROTHER SIR :us::feather::feather::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

Don102 SIR I HAVE BEEN FLAGGED SO MUCH THAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND I. HAVE BEEN JUST BEING MY SELF SIR. AND EVERY ONE IS GOING TO MEET DIFFERENT PEOPLE WITH WHAT IS GOING ON. AT THE BORDER .SIR AN NO PUSS N BOOTS ALOWAD. BECAUSE OUR NATION IS FIGHTING FOR OUR FREEDOM SIR. AND ITS GETTING VERY VERY REAL .SIR AT THE TRXAS BORDER SIR LOVE BOBBY JEAN .SIR . :100::100::100::us::feather::feather::see_no_evil::beer::sparkles::sparkles::bangbang::popcorn:

1 Like

No Worries BobbyJean
Been there Got Flagged myself!
It’s been explained to me quite clearly
you can get Mass Flagged NO MAS (doesn’t matter)
As long as you keep it real (and you do)
You truly have zero worries
If you get mass complaints from members
THEN it could be trouble
But once again you have no worries
People like you and what you say
So, put the flagging outta yer head, Enjoy the party Pal! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Stay Frosty brother!

3 Likes

IMG_3466

2 Likes

Don102 I love MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY USCCA SIR AND I AM TELLING THEM THE TRUTH THE BEST I CAN I TRULY LOVE THEM AND YOU AND MY COUNTRY SIR AND MY Debbie ann AND MoMA AND my babies sir I do my very very best and GOD HAS KEPT ME AROUND FOR SOME THING I THINK HE GAVE ME EVERY THING I JUST WAS TO STUPID TO LISTEN IF HE GET MAD AT WE I GET A HEAD AKE FROM HELL AND HAVE TO LAY DOWN SIR NO JOKE IT LIKE A SHOCKER COLLER SIR BROTHER SIR IT WORKS AND DEBBIE ANN HAS A NUMBER . Like snap sir. Love Bobby Jean sir :feather::feather::us::beer::100::100::100::popcorn::beer::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::bangbang::bangbang::sos:

1 Like

I have ALWAYS been the weirdest guy in the room, but had I been able to get the help I needed when I needed it, I might have become a gentler individual. Now here I am, 30+ years after my last vacation in Iraq, a hard and calloused man with no remorse for anyone who crosses me.

The kicker of it is I was not ALLOWED to get the help I needed because I was not supposed to be where Uncle Sam sent me because I was an Air Force airplane mechanic in the middle of a war zone fixing an airplane. The only “support” I was given was the advice of a Marine Gunny Sargent who basically said “Be glad you are going home and don’t rock the boat.”

I did experience a highly traumatic situation in Iraq, but I was not diagnosed with PTSD. I was not given any mental, medical, moral support from any military agency. My military records were adjusted accordingly to remove any information related to my last vacation in Iraq. Not redacted but gone like it never happened. I even had to sign an NDA so I couldn’t go to the press, or VA, or anyone with any real importance.

I separated from the Air Force in August 1992.

So, I am a civilian again, a Veteran, and I still have issues with my last vacation in Iraq. I see their faces every night, those Iraqi soldiers who did not make it home because I was better trained and better equipped. I sweat when I try to sleep no matter what the temperature is. Due to my sleep deprivation, I have a very short temper I fight with is constantly in order to save my marriage. My Wife is the only real support I have. She knows what happened to me and she accepts there is another person inside begging for help I cannot get.

I have tried to reach out to other veterans, Army, Marines, Navy, My Cousin in the Coast Guard, Door kickers, Track drivers. loaders, riflemen, and a group of real-life Tier 1 Operators…I get the same thing from all of them. “You were Air Force. You didn’t go through anything like what WE did. Get over it.”

I understand that what I experienced was nowhere near what most of those folks experienced, but I did have my own experience. It was the worst ten minutes of my life, and that is all the time it took. TEN MINUTES. My team made it home. Theirs did not.

There is no help coming for me other than that 5 foot 1inch, brown haired bottle of Prozac I married.

She is my only support.

9 Likes