May the Fourth

As a Star Wars fan, I would be remiss if I didn’t give a nod to May the Fourth.

But Dawn, how does Star Wars have anything to do with self-defense and shooting?

Have you ever seen a Stormtrooper who could hit what they’re aiming at?

What advice would you give to the Stormtroopers to improve their shots?

13 Likes

Actually use the sights/scope. . .

8 Likes

I actually think is far less the fault of the Stormtroopers, and far more the fault of the Writers.

8 Likes

Maybe put a sling on their firearms so they can relax the arms for a few minutes.

7 Likes

Trade that E-11 blaster rifle in for a phaser, as long as you didn’t have a red shirt on you’d never miss.

Full disclosure I had to Google what the name of the rifle.

9 Likes

Use the force. :grinning:

7 Likes

Wear an outfit that eases accuracy. Those suits must be murder to do much of anything in!

6 Likes

Training and Practice with both make you better.

5 Likes

“Dry Fire”

Can you do that with a blaster?

12 Likes

They took heed of Weird Al’s warning: If they kill the hero they’d be unemployed.

5 Likes

Use the sights. Stop trying to do the bidding of a tyrant.
May the 4th be with you @Dawn
REAL FIRING STAR WARS BLASTER! WORLD RECORD 6 shots in 0.8 seconds with Han Solo's DL-44! - YouTube

5 Likes
6 Likes

LOVED the video, @45IPAC! (His trigger discipline reminded me of Han… LOL!)

6 Likes

Dry fire exercises :grimacing:

In their defense maybe the eye covers on their hemets are totally blacked out and not just tinted

4 Likes

This is also the 50th anniversary of the National Guard killing 4 and wounding 9 at Kent State University, Ohio.

5 Likes

One of my favorite lines “Only imperial storm troopers are so precise” :rofl::rofl:.

4 Likes

My cousin use to work for one of the nine

1 Like

Increasingly hokey movies and bad politics is no match for a good firearm in your hands, son.

4 Likes

5 Likes
5 Likes