May the Fourth

Your right, @Chris3, and this topic was not meant to be disrespectful in any manner.

With everything going on in the world today, a little humor can sometimes help which was the purpose of this topic. Some lighthearted humor that most people can relate to - although I do know a few people who haven’t seen any of the Star Wars movies.

6 Likes

I’m with @Fred_G!! :grin::grin::grin::grin:

When you going to come in to town or allow me to link up with you bro!

2 Likes

Hopefully soon! With all the 'rona stuff going on, I have not been able to hook up with the people that own the land I am supposed to be able to shoot at…

How you been doing? I am only “essential” a few days a week, so money is a bit tight. Hopefully all this crap will be over soon. Don’t you drive a Corolla?

1 Like

Sometimes I still tend to forget about the “rona” going on. Just say the word and we can do whatever, whenever!

But since my jeep has been gone, yes…
Why what’s up bro?

Have you seen this one yet?

1 Like
  1. Their armor needs to be re-designed to allow aimed shots rather than spray-and-pray,
  2. Apply some of that technology to slave the gun sights to the helmet similar to the slew-to-cue aiming on the AH-64.
  3. Spend some time at the range, dude!
2 Likes

stormbike

6 Likes

The stormtroopers seem to do well enough when they were boarding Princess Leia’s ship at the beginning of Star Wars.

If anyone remembers playing the first Dark Forces game, the background for that gun was that it was designed by the lowest bidder and even in the hands of the player, shots flew everywhere.

I don’t suppose has had a chance to fire an L2A3 Sterling or happens to know how accurate it is actually?

1 Like