Mask rules?

Quade, it won’t touch health privacy laws. You will voluntarily show the passport or wear a mask. That’s my guess on how they’ll get around it.

I, not voluntarily (sic), wore a mask, now I will voluntarily not wear a mask, and not voluntarily “prove” anything about my “vaccine” status. My wife recently got a t-shirt that states “I identify as vaccinated”.

7 Likes

Dave–sorry I wasn’t clear-- my guess is you’ll either show the passport or choose to go elsewhere. No one (yet) is forcing you to have passport status on you, are they?
I like the BB shirt as well.

1 Like

They absolutely are taking advantage of the no mask requirement. It’s extremely unsafe to wear a mask and maintain clear vision when wearing shooting glasses that fog up easily when a mask enters the picture. As our individual stations are so far apart, the odds of contracting anything from a neighbor shooter are significantly reduced.

4 Likes

Folks,

You cannot see the forest for the trees.

The virus is the distraction, he masks are a symbol.

Go back to the root of the matter - is there repeatable, verifiable proof the sars-cov 2 / covid 19, whatever the name of the day is … is there proof it exists? the answer, testified to in court and under oath by the CDC, WHO, and other government agencies (Foreign) … is NO.

Do mask make a difference in stopping a virus of any stripe? The answer is NO.
They stop spit drops that we all emit while talking, but not the micron level particles we also exhale. This contamination is what keeps you healthy - small doses of new “bugs”.

The mask is a symbol of:
Compliance
Of going along to get a long
Not doing your own research
Doing what you are told just because you are told to.
Being ruled

Not wearing a mask is a symbol of:
Self reliance
Working things out for your self and making a decision based on verifiable facts.
Refusing to be ruled
Not doing what you are told just because you are told to.

Stop falling for the same tactic that got us near totalitarian gun control.

We did not reject the principal and allowed one “reasonable” law after another.

When I confront a politician on gun laws I force the discussion to the Constitution and what “shall not” means.

All misuse of a firearm is covered in other law that deals with misuse of a hammer of other inanimate object.

No gun laws are needed that specifically address gun.

The discussion on the masks or covid does not need to be how to to deal with the masks, but exposing the lies so this covid scam is not what eliminates the last bit of freedom we have left with no possibility of backing up.

The virus is the distraction.

8 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Teddy_M , glad you could join us

So far there have been legal battles and so far the employer has won every battle. Mandates are also standing in many states, In NYC you can not visit a restaurant if your not vaccinated. A couple of colleges have made vaccinations mandatory and have unenrolled students that have not complied. Students brought lawsuits and lost.
As I understand it, it is under the purview of Public Health. You can refuse to be vaccinated that is your right but if you refuse to be vaccinated you can be refused entry to establishments that have mandated vaccinations that is their right.

I have a couple of friends that live in California.
They asked me the other day if I wanted to join them on a fishing trip.
I went to the State Park’s website and it said that masks are mandated at all times, even while you’re on the boat!
I lived in CA for 20 years and moved out a few years back.
Unless I’m going there for business, I’m not willingly stepping foot in CA ever again.
What a hot mess that State has become.

1 Like

I guess we are not a “protected class”. It seems like segregation 2.0, to me. Also the means the federal, state, corporations are making it more difficult for the unvaccinated, trying to force by financial means, by limiting social interactions, etc., makes one wonder how good is this “vaccine” really is that they are taking such repressive measures to try to force compliance. If it did what they claimed it did, and did not harm or kill people, that would provide the reasons to take the toxin.

I will not take an injection that is called a vaccine, that is not, does not actually prevent infection or transmission. Does not prevent death or serious illness due to the disease it is claimed to protect against. The vaccine is actually a toxin and does cause serious illness and death all on its own.

Recent news has stated that the “vaccine”, the spike protein, does travel outside of the injection area. These studies cover some of the known effects of that protein on the human body.

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.121.318902

Paradoxically, ACE2 is protective in the cardiovascular system, and SARS-CoV-1 S protein promotes lung injury by decreasing the level of ACE2 in the infected lungs. In the current study, we show that S protein alone can damage vascular endothelial cells (ECs) by downregulating ACE2 and consequently inhibiting mitochondrial function.

We administered a pseudovirus expressing S protein (Pseu-Spike) to Syrian hamsters intratracheally. Lung damage was apparent in animals receiving Pseu-Spike, revealed by thickening of the alveolar septa and increased infiltration of mononuclear cells.

We next studied the impact of S protein on mitochondrial function. Confocal images of ECs treated with S1 protein revealed increased mitochondrial fragmentation, indicating altered mitochondrial dynamics.

Although the use of a noninfectious pseudovirus is a limitation to this study, our data reveals that S protein alone can damage endothelium, manifested by impaired mitochondrial function and eNOS activity but increased glycolysis.
This related article provides information related to the AHA study but in a less technical language:

In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model—proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls.

Previous studies have shown a similar effect when cells were exposed to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, but this is the first study to show that the damage occurs when cells are exposed to the spike protein on its own.

The researchers next hope to take a closer look at the mechanism by which the disrupted ACE2 protein damages mitochondria and causes them to change shape.

Concerning major adverse effects in patients receiving vaccination against SARS-CoV-2, local effects predominate, and severe systemic reactions are rarely described (Yuan et al., 2020). However, recent reports of an increased risk of blood clots, particularly of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis in the case of the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine (Mahase 2021), raised a matter of debate on the safety of COVID-19 vaccine in general. Comprehensive analysis of autopsy data must be performed to provide more detailed insights into lethal adverse effects and any deaths associated with vaccination.

Kuba et al. showed that the injection of mice with recombinant SARS-CoV-1 spike protein reduced the ACE2 expression and worsened the acid-induced lung injury. In mice with an acid-induced lung injury, the recombinant SARS-CoV-1 spike protein dramatically increased angiotensin II, and the angiotensin receptor inhibitor losartan attenuated the spike protein-induced enhancement of lung injury. Thus, these in vivo studies demonstrated that the spike protein of SARS-CoV-1 (without the rest of the virus)* reduces the ACE2 expression, increases the level of angiotensin II, and exacerbates the lung injury.

Our laboratory only tested the effects of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein in lung vascular cells and those implicated in the development of PAH. However, this protein may also affect the cells of systemic and coronary vasculatures, eliciting other cardiovascular diseases such as coronary artery disease, systemic hypertension, and stroke. In addition to cardiovascular cells, other cells that express ACE2 have the potential to be affected by the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, which may cause adverse pathological events. Thus, it is important to consider the possibility that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein produced by the new COVID-19 vaccines triggers cell signaling events that promote PAH, other cardiovascular complications, and/or complications in other tissues/organs in certain individuals.

• The spike protein of SARS-CoV-1 (without the rest of the virus) is what the “vaccine” is.

Dr. Ryan Cole - What Does the Spike Protein Found Within the COVID-19 Vaccines Do to the Human Body? (rumble.com)

Dr. Daniel Stock Schools the Mt. Vernon Community School Board on Science (bitchute.com)

I have also read about taking Vitamin D to mitigate effects of COVID-19, though it does much more than just that. There are reports from some of the major health clinics that support its use against COVID-19, also.

2 Likes

Only responding to the issue of lawsuit decisions concerning whether or not they can restrict access to non-vaccinated individuals. Will not take part in the debate concerning a persons personal decision on whether or not they should get vaccinated. Regardless of which side of the issue you are on you can find loads of information that supports your position, whether you are pro or con.

I will leave you with this. I had Covid-19 when it first came out, meaning before anybody here knew what it was and before it was officially declared a pandemic and the lockdowns and quarantining in place started. I have COPD and I thought I had caught a touch of the flu but within 24 hours it took my breath away. What I mean by that is ANY activity left me gasping for breath. Walk to the bathroom and gasping to catch my breath before using the bathroom. Walk back and collapse in my recliner when I finish and I’m gasping for breath again. Got a Doctor appointment and had to be helped into the Doctor’s office. All tests for flu, influenza, etc came back negative. Prescribed and represcribed C-Packs, steroids, antibiotics, and breathing treatments. Before releasing me my Doctor made me promise that if my breathing got any worse that I would go immediately to the hospital. Took nearly a month to shake it and once I was well the Doctor called me in for an antigen test and confirmed that it was Covid. It was a truly horrible experience. Even though I had a level of immunity by having and beating it I got vaccinated.

How interesting. I read only about anecdotal reports of people falling ill after being in proximity to vaccinated, due to vaccinated supposedly shedding the spike protein. I had no idea, there had been a scientific study, let alone confirming the effect.
Have they banned the study from FB yet?

Very glad you recovered Don45. I recently tested positive for Covid. My symptoms were light fever, chills and such. I only got tested due to my girlfriend’s mother being in and out of the hospital. I had chills for a couple of days, then just sat at home waiting for enough days to go by before I could go back to work. My taste has changed a bit, probably a good thing, I can’t eat french fries any more, might lose a couple of pounds.

I have heard a mix of how people react to the Covid, probably due to the variation you get. I know of several with the same basic symptoms and outcome I had, and several who have seriously battled it. One person has been battling it for over a month, and has lost family members to the COVID.

I have strong thoughts about the vaccine, but will just say this. Consider any comorbidities you may have, your age, general health, and talk to your doctor. Make an informed choice.

1 Like

So you are basically discounting studies that prove the toxin is dangerous to the human body, is actually a vascular disease, not a respiratory disease due to your personal experience. People have died from the toxin, and are more likely to if they have had COVID-19, ADE is what that effect is called.

I don’t care about law suit decisions. I am concerned about my mortality being negatively impacted by a toxin our government is trying very hard to get everyone to take. Hopefully the negative effects, not just short-term side effects, these, and other, studies have been finding will not harm too many people. The other issue is that we are not given good information, even from the CDC, except when you look at the numbers that their charts are comprised of, that tells a different story.

The spike in cases interestingly occurred about 10 months after all the isolation, shutdowns and mask mandates occurred, and at the same time of year as Flu season. January 2021 was the point where the expected weekly deaths were exceeded, where the cases were at their highest. Interestingly, in 2020, the CDC reduced the number of expected annual deaths from 2019 by about 700,000. Every year before that, the number of expected deaths increased, based on our aging population. Analyze their data with an open mind.

You don’t care about lawsuits nor do I, I was simply answering the comment about the possibility of lawsuits against employers if they mandate vaccination as a condition of employment which has already occurred and so far the employer has won every court decision.

I am not discounting anything nor will I be pulled into the “too vaccinate or not” debate. Do I regret getting vaccinated? No. If I had to do it again, would I? Yes. I choose to get vaccinated, YMMV.