Making Maryland a more dangerous place

8 Likes

I said it here a month ago. Democrats love “gun violence” as it fortifies their objective.
Now to see what happens to the 6 year old in VA who shot his teacher
sounded like he was too young to be charged, but want to see a follow up.

Cracked me up reading how the gun control folks feel more laws will keep 6 year olds from committing attempted murder. Pretty sure there’s laws and a commandment covering that already.

11 Likes

Remember Kate Steinle? I believe her case convinced everyone that guns just lie in the streets, often wrapped in jackets, and they shoot at random people all of a sudden.

What does this story not say? A 6 year old doesn’t just “find” a gun. Someone needs to be arrested as accessory to this crime.

7 Likes

I agree :100:% I have been trying to find out where he got the gun from

6 Likes

This is simply heartbreaking. It almost made me want to holler and throw up both my hands.

4 Likes

As if the cops didnt ask this question in the 1st 5 minutes of taking the boy into custody, and be sure the 6 y.o. told them. This is just not being reported.

6 Likes

I don’t think a 6 y/o had the capacity to understand what they had done. He was, IMO, mimicking behaviour someone else had modelled around him. The one I want to see burn is whoever’s gun that was, who loaded it, who showed him how to.

I am so sick of being lumped into the same category as a mass shooter, a negligent shooter, a “self defense” shooter who ignores the law. Let alone all of the people who use guns to commit crime.

All of the categories I listed have nothing to do with me. But it’s all lawful firearms owners whose rights that will be infringed. It’s not even something I can say (stick a fork in me I’m done and move somewhere else). God I am getting old.

7 Likes

Maryland is absurd. Most rural Marylanders are good, conservative, common sense people. Thank you Baltimorons and DC suburbia.

As the article references, the legislative session about to start is going to be interesting. I’ll be following Maryland Shall Issue to see what Annapolis is cooking up.

3 Likes

Another reason to not live in Maryland.

4 Likes

It was his mother’s gun.

4 Likes

and it sounds like he may have been the kid who brought bullets to class a few days earlier and made some threats.

1 Like

I hadn’t seen that yet. If he made threats backed up by showing a potential to follow it up. I think the school should have done something about that.

I really can’t see that a threat with someone using a bullet, that you don’t react to that. That’s a whole other level of sinister. It shows intent and potentially a way to escalate.

3 Likes

I saw an article today, someone in the class brought in “shiny, golden bullets” then someone said they were from a nerf gun, and someone else said nerf bullets aren’t shiny and golden.
Not my circus, not my monkeys.

2 Likes

Found the article
the shiny golden bullets is a few ads down
quite the class. Mom may be charged. Where’s dad? Another “diverse” community smdh.

Meanwhile, a grandparent of a student at the school claimed that the week prior to the attack, one child brought in ‘shiny gold bullets’ and told his class and teacher he was thinking about bringing in a gun.

It is not clear if the student described by the grandparent is the same one who shot Zwerner.

Speaking to DailyMail.com, the grandmother said: 'The parents outside stated that their child told them a kid brought golden shiny bullets to school and was thinking about bringing his gun. The student told the parent, who informed the school.

‘And the school just yesterday got back to the parent saying the parent of the kid said it was a nerf bullet and the parent said nerf bullets aren’t shiny and gold.’ end quote

Yet another example of how dems love school shootings. School notified, buy the "nerf bullet’s crap, do nothing. Teacher gets shot, so now “we need more laws.”

Fwiw
 Newtown CT
The pos lunatic Adam Lanza was described as “psychotic with violent tendencies” at the AGE OF SEVEN. (Quote from old Hartford Courant article since removed) School did nothing, dad left, kid gets graduated, comes back, kills a classroom of little kids
and it’s the guns fault and everyone who owns one as well
1000 pages of documents, but no one knew? Dems love shootings.

4 Likes

This has been the issue of every school shooting I have personally been aware of. There were early warning :warning: signs that the school and the proper authorities knew about and they chose to ignore them.

I don’t know where the line is for a reasonable response for this. But I do know, at sometime, there is going to have to be a reckoning.

4 Likes

Maybe more GFZ signs, illuminated, bigger, digital GFZ signs?
Oh, I know, smart guns that completely disintegrate when they enter a GFZ. There it is, problem solved.

4 Likes

All caps, with exclamation points.
Mission accomplished.

2 Likes

are you sure you are not a democrat? because if I didn’t know better I’d swear you were, talking like that. :joy: :joy:
(please except my apologies for the insult, joking you were a democrat.) :bowing_man:

3 Likes

You must think as the enemy does, Sun-Tzu I think😁

2 Likes

Let’s not turn turn our opponent into our enemy.
Politics is a race not a war. Not even metaphorically. Foe vs. Enemy vs. Opponent - Make Your English Easy
https://www.vocabeasy.com/2022/11/foe-vs-enemy-vs-opponent.html?m=1
Sorry I think I got triggered here.

1 Like