Magazines-The Other Shortage?

Outside of Glock and occasionally Sig, I’m not finding magazines (9mm) anywhere. Thankfully I’ve got plenty to go around for my edc and other pistols I use frequently. Did just purchase a PPQ and can’t find Mags anywhere locally or online. I’m glad I stocked up before all the craziness…

3 Likes

I’m running into this as well, I have a FN 509 mags are getting hard to find, especially higher capacity ones, and they are not cheap!

3 Likes

Anything in particular your looking for? I haven’t shopped for mags in a bit, they have been in good supply all thru 2020. Although there may be a rush now with Biden taking office to get them before they are banned.

GunMagWarehouse seems to have a bunch in stock (link below goes to 9mm, in stock)

4 Likes

I’m good on everything but my new Walther PPQ M2. They’re out of stock everywhere online. Rarely see them in stores in my area.

@Bruce18 no kidding in the 509 Mags. They were already high!

1 Like

Have used them as well in past. For me, they have always seemed to have what I’m looking for, except recently been looking for some 380 clips for my S&W bodyguard. Someday maybe😤

2 Likes

I guess you have no choice but to buy more glocks then :wink:

4 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: @Harvey i like the way you think!

4 Likes

What is THAT punishment for? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I picked up a few back in December. Everyone’s buying them before Sleepy Joe makes ATF registery for mags that hold over 10 a requirement.

1 Like

The problem is he is going to ban the GUNS that can accept over 10 round mags, I thought about buying 10 round mags and after thinking about it recognized the futility of it.

Cheers,

Craig6

5 Likes

Buds has lots!

1 Like

I usually hit up Gun Magazine Warehouse or the Mag Shack, but, when I was inside Scheels last night they had pretty much every magazine for Sig Sauer, S&W, etc on the shelf but when I looked on their website it didn’t list hardly any

1 Like

Welcome to the family brother and you are in the right place at the right time.

Over here in VA they have the 380 m&p bodyguard mags at Field and Stream. If you have one in your area check there brother.

I’ll check that out thx for the info Johnnyq60. Stay safe.

1 Like

I have been finding them just fine. My local gun shop literally has crates full of AR and 9mm Glock mags every time I walk in.

I been using the Magpul mags in all my Glocks lately and have had no issues and they seem to be readily available.

1 Like

Found my option when there is a magazine short.
One for Huck

And for me

2 Likes

I don’t suppose you could send a link/URL? I want one too. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

https://store.colddeadhands.us/products/six-shooter-brand-leather-bracelet

1 Like

Thanks.

2 Likes