Best Online Retailer for Mags?

What’s the best online retailer for mags. I’ve used Acadamy and Cabelas in the bast but their stock has been limited over the past year.

Trying to find me a couple more 17 round M&P mags.

I don’t know about your particular needs, but I’ve found Osage County Guns to often have what I’m looking for.

This is the best source for M&P parts:

Go with factory mags, don’t even think about buying ProMag :expressionless:

Greg Cote, LLC is also great source, I’ve been using this one for CZ mags, but I see they have M&P available right now for a great price !

https://gregcotellc.com/cart/smith-wesson-magazines-c-108/sw-factory-mp9-mp9-20-full-size-17-rd-9mm-194400000-p-845.html

Both recommended and trusted :metal:

3 Likes

I like on base for mags. Palmetto State Armory is good.

1 Like

Thanks Jerzy! Just got me two more mags for a better price than all the other sights I saw :raised_hands:

They show up at my local sporting good store sometimes, but I haven’t seen them in couple of months. Kinda strange because they’re pumping out those M&Ps. Makes me think they are packing all the mags they can with guns :face_with_monocle:, or the compact people get the best of both world and buy my mags!

1 Like

I’ve bought extra 17 rounders from MGW, they have them on stock all the time.
You are lucky Greg Cote has them as well right now, this Company has the best prices for factory mags and mag’s parts.

2 Likes

Good to know :+1:

If you ever look for fancy upgrades for M&P - check this site:
https://shop.springerprecision.com/pistol/smith-wesson/m-p/

I’m still surprised, you are thinking about purchasing Glock :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I’ve been eying this one while talking about Glocks :shushing_face:. I may or may not have examined an optics ready compact today next to the Glock too…

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Look at this pistol. Have you ever seen any Glock (even upgraded with super aftermarket parts) which looks like this one? :thinking: :shushing_face:

1 Like

I have, lol

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is outdated or not, I was skeptical of mag warehouse because they’ve had security breaches and credit card info stolen, BUT they may have fixed all of that.

I tend to buy most of my magazines from Brownells or Midway, depending on what I’m looking for.

2 Likes

I would ask you for pictures… but I’m worried @Scoutbob will like them and start thinking about Glock again. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

5 Likes

:clap:
WOW… Great looking pistol. Reminds me ZEV a little…

@Scoutbob
don’t worry, we can do better with your new M&P :crazy_face:

A 2021-03-13 23-10-55

NOT MINE…unfortunately

1 Like

Been looking for 8 rd 9mm Shield mags at a reasonable price for almost a year. Thanks for the tip! Greg had them in stock at pre-pandemic price. :+1:

1 Like

That looks like a Glock :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Good places to look (although I don’t know if they each carry all brands)

primaryarms.com

dsgarms.com

palmettostatearmory.com

brownells.com