Limited or no magazines.

Buying firearms but can’t find replacement or extra magazines? Just recently bought the Taurus G2C .40 S & W and cannot find (2) additional mags for it or info for dependable optional magazines.

I’ve seen threads where Sig has magazines that will load in but when the firearm is fired it dislodges the magazine. 

This is annoying not being able to find mags. Anyone else having other brand issues situations or lack of equipment? 

Does anyone know of any other compatible magazines for this firearm? Brand new in the box and never used. About to sell it back and not buy anything from Taurus ever again!

2 Likes

I recently had a problem finding mags for an older Sig I own. I also wanted to stay away from aftermarket offerings (bad experiences). Surprising to me, I found new OEM on eBay.

2 Likes

There are several on ebay right now. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Gunmagwarehouse has a sale on out of stock g2c .40 cal mags :thinking:
$10 off on something that doesn’t exist but might in the future?
I’ve had good and bad luck with eBay. I set up a new account a few weeks ago, because I was downstairs and my password was upstairs :smirk:. Account all set, I order a couple pails of freeze dried food from 2 places. 3 minutes later my account is permanently suspended, orders cancelled. I got charged, disputed it, first order arrived…pay it …second order arrived…twice :speak_no_evil:. I’m paying it…once.

2 Likes

Have you tried budsgunshop.com?

2 Likes

Try “The Magshack”. I’ve had good luck with them.

3 Likes

Meccar builds a lot of OEM magazines.

3 Likes

I second the Mag Shack. They are reputable and have a wide variety of mags…

1 Like

I like, and have extensively used, GunMag warehouse. I still do, have an order on the way right now even.

Also check Midway USA, Primary Arms, Palmetto State Armory, DSG Arms

1 Like