Lucky no one was seriously injured

5 Likes

Yep, No room for errors.

4 Likes

Wow, crazy s#!t. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Proper holster for proper fit of the firearm whether pocket, owb, iwb, or aiwb. Holster’s trigger guard is the key.

7 Likes

Sad. Another entry to Giffords’ database against our favor. :man_facepalming:t4:
Methinks my chances of a negligent discharge are higher than a self defense situation.
Hence, my personal emphasis on safe gun handling.

5 Likes

Is it me or did that article seem like a bunch of words with no information?
We learned three other people were injured in the headline and the story added it was from a ricochet. But what other useful information was in there? No holster.

What caliber was he carrying? Was it fmj or proper self defense ammunition? Where were the other three people hit?

Did it make the clunk sound from the three stooges as it bounced around amongst them?

I will bet you a Pepsi he was carrying non-expanding ammunition and probably 40 caliber.

1 Like

Guy was carrying without a holster IWB. Gun started to slide down his leg and he grabbed for it. That is why there was a negligent discharge.

Don’t ever grab for a falling firearm, and please for the love of all that is important in your life, wear a proper holster.

4 Likes

I went back and read the linked article again, and still didn’t see that.

1 Like

The news article linked in the gun article says

““The weapon slipped from his waistband and as he was handling the firearm, pulled the trigger and discharged one round,” Turnbull said.”

2 Likes

Okay. The link in the link…

Thanks

3 Likes

Yes, it is hidden. Almost like it was “concealed”? LOL

I do hate reading articles that have no appreciable substance. Why write an article at all?

If you are going to “report” on something go ahead and put in all relevant information. Links to supporting articles are helpful but I should not have to spend 30 minutes reading 4 articles to get all currently available information.

4 Likes

They write articles like this so their sheeple will read them and say “See. I told you so…”. I’ve seen so many of these that are written for the ignorant to get support for the ridiculous.

5 Likes

It has appreciable substance to the gun haters. They don’t care about any specifics, not big on facts.

4 Likes

I think the article has serious substance and significance. Sure I might be blind to the gun haters but they are not the problem to me. It’s the people that want to kill the gun haters that are the problem. I think the article is a about being responsibly armed. I think learning from others mistakes is a good thing.

It reminds of the robot voices narrating videos on YouTube.

Seems like “a whole lotta sugar for a dime”

Care to elaborate? :thinking:

3 Likes

Responsible gun owners want to stop people who want to kill innocent people not people they don’t like. Was there a question you have?

1 Like

Not a question, more of a need for clarification.

1 Like

That is why they say to consider any weapon as loaded,and All my pistols have thumb safteys on them,got used to thumb safteys on the 1911 in Nam

1 Like

You couldn’t pay me to carry without my holster!

6 Likes