Looking for a left handed holster

Just purchased a new Springfield HellCat . Looking for some ideas on holsters . Have a Fobus for my Glock 40 Cal. and it holds up well .

2 Likes

I have, like I bet everyone else does, a box full of holsters I don’t care for. I have pretty much come to the conclusion for me that I like everything Crossbreed. I like the leather against my skin and not metal. I wear a lot of t-shirts and even though I’m an OWB fan when the firearm has come in contact with my skin, not only does it bug me but makes my firearm rust.

I have some paddle Fobus and those were super convenient as I can just slip them on over my belt rather than threading them.

3 Likes

@Richard141
What kind of holster are you looking for?
IWB, AWB, OWB?

2 Likes

Lookin for one that can convert from iwb to owb . I know might have to get two . My Fobus can be converted from paddle to underarm with the right conversion which I have .

3 Likes

My favorite holster maker is Tucker Gun Leather. I’ve got OWB Paddle (great for classes and practices) and their best product Deep Carry DC-1 Configured. This one is convertible IWB/OWB.
Check their website and find if this one workes for you.
I love these holsters because they have hard case (boltaron with color of your choice) with leather inside liner.
Tucker holster’s are available for 99% of handguns, so you can find one for Hellcat for sure.

2 Likes

Jerzy &Fibzen
Thanks for the info I’ll have to check them out .

2 Likes

Please keep us posted on how you like your Hellcat, I am looking at getting one.

As for the holster this one is on my list. It has protection for the red dot and can convert between IWB and OWB.

4 Likes