Light Bearing Sig P365

I found this neat little attachement for the P365 that I thought I would share with all the P365 owners on here. I just ordered one for my P365XL
Recover Tactical ZR65 Picatinny Over Rail for The Sig P365- Easy Installation, No Modifications Required to Your Firearm, no Need for a Gunsmith. Installs in Under 3 Minutes https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JBJDKP6/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_MpQYEbJVC6W5S

4 Likes

Slick looking rail. Thanks for sharing sir.

2 Likes

Well, what do you guys think? I am thinking its too much. Thoughts?

1 Like

@Joseph_1970 - it’s more personal preferences. If it works - good… however you may be right - it’s too much. Is this light sitting tight?
Foxtrot365 or TLR6 look better and solid (being attached to trigger guard as well).

1 Like

@Jerzy yeah the light and rail both are tight. Personally I think any light on such a small firearm is going to be too much. It kind of defeats the purpose in my opinion. I just wanted to give it a try to see what it looked like. Guess the light is going back on my P320 :grin::grin:

1 Like

1 Like

@Joseph_1970 - better such “hybrid” than nothing :grinning:
However, your light will look better on P320 for sure. :laughing:

Anyway, In my opinion, P365 is too small to look pretty with any attachment.
And I don’t like ANY attachments on EDC. For me “no single point of failure” during fast draw is a priority.

1 Like

2 Likes

:+1: perfect match :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That does look really nice but unfortunately it will not fit the Tier One IWB holster I just bought.:unamused::unamused:

1 Like

I have large hands, saying that, it would be in my way but if it works for you then great. I would do it if it did not get in my way.