Level 2 Training

I am happy to say I’ve passed my Level 2 testing last Tuesday.
My range shooting times were :
#1 - 5.86 & 5.73 seconds
#2 - 11.36 & 10.96 seconds
#3 - 13.61 &14.40 seconds
All shots within a 7" circle, 90% within 4" center circle.

7 Likes

Congrats :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Way to go there brother @William377 keep making us and the USCCA proud. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Glad fo you. Sir William377, may I ask which organization trained you and or issued you your test? If it’s too private to answer, that is way OK, I understand. Down the road, I’m interested in taking more firearm classes and training; Not to be a teacher, but mostly to learn. Gratitude :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I work through three different organizations, USCCA, CONCEALED CARRY and Florida Firearms.
I’ve found each has something to give, each sometimes has about the same lesson but a little different way of doing the lesson. An simple point is when discharging a empty magazine then load a full magazine, most of USCCA say you can release the slide catch, but Florida Firearms will correct you if you do that, Florida Firearms wants you to grab the rear of the slide and rack it back and release it. Small difference but learning different ways are not bad either.
It takes time to learn each actions you do with a firearm but persistence will pay off. I do at least 30 minutes of home training 6 days a week. Yes it does cost a substantial amount of $$$$, I try to save and get what I want when I can. By now I’ve gotten pretty much of what I feel I need. Lots of dry fire training items.
Hope you stay with the training, it will be satisfying and make you a better person, mentally and emotionally and physical action abilities.
Good Luck

4 Likes

Thanks William. By your description, I can also appreciate the discipline factor and the positive habits and benefits formed. I’m humbled. Take care.

1 Like