Let's talk lube! Get your minds out of the gutter

#KingOfBattle I was the BN SWNCO

2 Likes

I was a #1 man backup and driver. I was mech, so I got to know the Paladin pretty well. Then I deployed, and did patrols.

1 Like

@Kerryman71,guess what Amazon has…

6 Likes

Tells me it will be delivered by Saturday. Thanks for the find!

3 Likes

I use SLIP2000 products. Now that’s my personal preference after trying pretty much everything on the market. IMO it’s all good as long as you’re keep up with the maintenance of your firearms. As a side note if there’s anything any of you want to try and you’re in Dodge Co. WI. message me and I probably have it. LOL. I have a full unused FrogLube kit someone can have for free too. Good stuff and smells great. Who ever said firearms and accessories weren’t an addiction!? LOL

3 Likes

Depending on the firearm, I use Breakfree CLP or FrogLube. Both work fine for my needs.
During my L.E. career we always used Breakfree which covered all aspects of cleaning a firearm in one product.

1 Like

I use several little known lubricants.

LPS 1, a fantastic penetrating lube, LPS a very good very slow drying preservative and penetrating oil.

“Machinegunners Lube” for general purpose.

“Lucas” specialty lubricants designed specifically for firearms and some designed for other purposes.

In addition to normal cleaning and lubing, for high volume shooting with my semi auto’s on long range/training days I’ll add a bit of additional Lucas Oil Stabilizer, a very thick crank case lube and preservative with a Q tip to "grease the rails. No matter how hot or hard you run a gun it doesn’t evaporate.

Machine gunners Lube is a very interesting product designed literally for light, medium and heavy machine guns. even when it dries or “cooks off” it leaves a moly coating that continues to lubricate and protect under any conditions.

1 Like

Slip 2000. They have a 3 part system that does an excellent job.

2 Likes