First Time Shooter Lube User

First Time Shooter Lube User,

I never used this product before and I would love to hear from others that used it… I used it today to clean and lube my gun and the guns feel better then NEW!! my slide moves so easy now I cant get over how much of a change it made

Here is the link to it…
https://bit.ly/398SQ7b

I would love to hear from others about this product

3 Likes

Shortened internet links are a big security risk, so I will not follow that link. You post is also vague as to what product it is, as you don’t call it by name. Specifically what lubricating and cleaning product are we discussing?

5 Likes

“Shooter Lube” is the product…

2 Likes

I bought some a couple months ago. It’s called “ Shooter Lube”. I haven’t tried it yet. EDIT: I removed incorrect information I received from some other place. I read the Shooter Lube website content and discovered they said it’s all natural but does not contain water. Someone else misled me on that. I’ apologize for the misinformation.

3 Likes

Never heard of it before today. I do not see any MSDS on their website for it either. If it does contain water, there is no way it would go anywhere near my weapons.

3 Likes

Shooter Lube | #1 Firearm Cleaning System | Clean Lube and Protect

[Shooters Lube](Shooter Lube | #1 Firearm Cleaning System | Clean Lube and Protect Shooter Lube | #1 Firearm Cleaning System | Clean Lube and Protect)

1 Like

I’d just get some Hoppes lube or CLP.

7 Likes

I been using Hoppes Lube and CLP… Trust me this product is NOT THE SAME!

3 Likes

I’ve been using it for a while now and really like it. The solvent works very well as does the lube. I’ve never heard or seen anything about it containing water and find that hard to believe based on my experience with it. I also like the fact that it doesn’t have that strong mineral solvent smell to it.

3 Likes

This is what I use and love.

3 Likes

I like the look of that needle. I’m always using hopped hoping my drop gets the right place :joy:. My next bottle of hoppes is a different top I don’t like.

2 Likes

Still got them and if I remember correctly I bought them in 2019 :zipper_mouth_face:
That means these are not my favourite…
Anyway, as cleaning solvent “Shooter Lube” I give 7/10 and as lubricant - 9/10.
All depend what firearm, weather conditions and how often you clean.
Cleaner removes residue quite good, however I’ve got better products.
Oil is very thin, so works great for 1911 and range pistols. I don’t recommend it for carry firearm. If you somehow apply it too much, it can drip down to your pants :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

A_20210324_010842316

3 Likes

“Did you pee your pants?”
“ No, my gun leaked!”:rofl:

2 Likes

Hoppe’s, Bill Wilson lubricants and MPro-7 cleaning kits and CLP in every carry case! Never leave home without them!

2 Likes

I have been using Shooter Lube for about a year now and am very happy with it. The only downside (for me, not my wife) is that you don’t have the smell of solvent hanging in the air so I am not relegated to only cleaning outside or in the garage.

3 Likes

But I love the smell of Hoppes.
Makes a great after shave.

9 Likes

:rofl:
Guys, if you really miss the scent… Clean with Hoppe’s9 and lube with SS-Lube Moly Grease.
Old type machinery scent guaranteed for 24/7/365 :smile:

4 Likes

“I love the smell of napalm in the morning.” Lt.Col. Wm. Kilgore, Apocalypse Now (1979)

8 Likes

Hickok 45 recommended Ballistol some years back, and my wife likes the smell of it…so, there ya’ go.
My cleaning and lube is Ballistol, Hoppes bore cleaner (spilled a quart once…sinuses have never been the same :sweat_smile:), got hoppes oil, some other gun oil, love my Lubriplate for the Garands, and for cleaning I find Birchwood Casey Gun Scrubber is fast and thorough…used outside.

1 Like

Let’s stay on topic…
We are making another gun cleaning thread… :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes