First Time Shooter Lube User

I also have the Hoppes car air fresheners

7 Likes

I’m going to use the Shooter Lube just to see if it makes me feel warm inside.

After posting the above I realized that could easily mean something obscurely weird. I mean use the lube on my firearms. Get your mind out of the gutter.

3 Likes

If you order and use the following link, I think you get a discount → Shooter Lube | #1 Firearm Cleaning System | Clean Lube and Protect

1 Like

One major issue with plant-based lubes is that you cannot use them on firearms that are not cleaned frequently as the lube eventually gets gummy and sticky.

2 Likes

ITS NOT A plant-based lubes!!!

No it is not so YOU don’t have to worry about it gumming up in cold weather or when used with other non bio-based formulas.

2 Likes

Yes, I see that now. I can’t seem to find, even on their website, what is in it. I have a lube with PTFE that works similarly, and quite well, and also has a pleasant scent, and very reasonably priced.

1 Like

I corrected my post. It turns out that Frog Lube is plant based. I guess the person that told me that got confused.
Hers a bit from Froglube.con

Here’s info from Shooter Lube

1 Like

Thanks. I saved the info. :grinning:

1 Like

I have been using Lucas gun oils. I haven’t had any problems with it either.

3 Likes

why do I feel like I just watched an infomercial?

5 Likes

I don’t trust one thing to clean and lube my guns. But that is just me.

3 Likes

I’m a bit skeptical myself but settled in on CLP as it seems to work. My guns don’t sit too long without a little TLC so it may not make a big difference what I use.

2 Likes

Some oils seem to attract more carbon, etc. I find the ones that have Teflon and leave very little oil on the surface to keep the firearm cleaner when fired. They also are easier to clean again, as there is less residue and it does not seem to stick as much to the surfaces of the firearms.

1 Like

I don’t disagree my friend! Just saying with my routine I’m satisfied with CLP as my go to brand. There are people who swear by or swear at virtually everything on the market. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

:rofl:
Yes. It does seem to have that feeling.

2 Likes

BTW: my big brother actually marketed a product he invented. The informer coal was hilariously stupid. He was always trying to find a way to jump into the big league. He could have but had a major breakdown ending his life. :cry:

1 Like

Condolences my friend!

2 Likes

I’m sorry you feel that way, I just like to promote products that I fell a great products I just got turned on to this product and I wanted to share it with the group

4 Likes

He’s just being funny. Don’t apologize.

4 Likes

Love shooter lube. Good price, product, and company.

3 Likes