What’s “this?”

1 Like

G43XMOS … :thinking:

3 Likes

That is the newish Glock 43xMOS wearing a Holosun 507k

2 Likes

I wish to say…
A 2021-02-16 10-02-51
but these words are reserved to @Johnnyq60 :wink: and I’m not sure if I like Glocks… yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Totally up to you, but a friendly word of caution on putting the serial number out there. May want to blur that out.

1 Like

@Jerzees you are my brother and can always use my words and phrases.

1 Like

Can someone explain this to me? I’ve never understood why anyone would care about a s/n or a car plate # for that matter.

IMO, its mostly a privacy concern (gubment already knows what i do/don’t have). Similar to car plates, anyone driving behind me can see them but that doesn’t mean i want my plates posted on the internet. YMMV of course.

1 Like

I think you all need to make wise decisions.

2 Likes

@Brad, in many states, the weapon isn’t registered. The application goes to the gvmt
but only the FFL knows what you purchased. If the gun is not registered with the state, the only way the authorities can find what you actually purchased is to go through the records of every individual sale at every individual sales counter.
Showing a serial makes it easier for them in a way. Of course they can still see the gun you’re posting about owning, so I don’t worry a lot about that. Of course someone could take note of the serial, give the number to the police and claim that was a gun he bought used and YOU STOLE IT. I see y’all smiling, but similar things (not guns) have happened to me. I won out in the long run, but it wasn’t as easy or as cheap as you might imagine.
Years back, my wife put her gold Cadillac keys on Craigslist for sale. We got a call from the police. A fellow reported his father’s caddy stolen and claimed those were the keys. I explained to the deputy that the keys were to old for that car and weren’t even cut. They were gold key blanks. So he tried with the old spare key trick. I told him there were many different blanks, and just because the key is cut correctly, the blanks probably wouldn’t fit in. We went on and on! So if the keys had a serial number that he knew, I’d have had a lot more trouble.

2 Likes

Bad people must have a lot more free time than us working slobs.

1 Like

Anyone carrying Sig P938 Equinox 9mm? I found that mags interchange perfectly with Kimber Micro 9. Cool.

1 Like

Really liking the little P938. The trigger doesn’t come near its Kimber brother, but it’s not bad. I can live with it until I decide to drop in a metal trigger. The little Kimber Micro 9 trigger feels ALMOST like my Colt 1911s I’ve had.
The little Sig sure is a good looking piece.

1 Like

Okay, had to edit that last. Hit a wrong number.

1 Like

Darn, thinking there was a new P Series out😉

1 Like

I will be posting a pdp here.

2 Likes

Come to Oklahoma

2 Likes

I would in a Heartbeat! However my wife is fatally ill and can not travel and she says she is a Jersey Girl and won’t leave this Shitty State. When her time is up, my time will be up in this state and I’ll be packing the next day.

2 Likes