Let's see your new gun!

What is this new gun you wish to see. I know knofink of new gun. I lost all of mine in a tragic houseboat/ :ship: accident.

4 Likes

Didn’t even make it a full week into the new year, PSA 9mm carbine.

11 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother @Orpackrat
:+1::+1:

1 Like

@Johnnyq60

Assembled a pistol and rifle in Beowulf pre-1200 stimulus, before prices really jumped and got 200rds of ammo for about 1,150. Did both as I didn’t know which I really wantef.

Put the pistol Beowulf on consignment a month ago at my favorite shop, sold for 1k with 3 mags and a box of ammo.

With most of the credit from the sale (have about 150 left after consignment fees), got the AR9 upper and lower.

Need to get to the range to sight it in. Want to get and modify a shooting stand to lock whatever in place for easier sighting.

5 Likes

My new Springfield Hellcat 9mm with a Sneaky Pete holster. I brought it as a backup for my Sig 365. The trigger feels uncomfortable for my finger but after shooting 44 rounds it’s better. The sights seem better for me then Sig and after a few rounds I am more accurate then my Sig. The Sneaky Pete holster is very comfortable for me and it is like open carry. The only comment about the holster was all the “stuff” on my belt {phone, knife, Leatherman, holster} they never suspected that it may carry a gun.
DSC00302 DSC00301

7 Likes

Taurus 38 special. Because revolvers (so far) are not on the upcoming gun control bill. Got this $400 cheaper online compared to local gun store insane markup. Came with 30% off coupon,so got me a nice Viridian red laser grip.

10 Likes

Springfield 1911 .45 Larry Vickers Tactical. This thing is a beast Solved my issue with my Springfield XDs that did not like steel jacket acp. This beast I broke in with 250 rounds of steel jacket Tullammo. Flawless. Love this gun! Had to put some overtime in to afford this beast,but was well worth it.

9 Likes

Nice piece of hardware @fred30​:+1::+1:

1 Like

Nice piece of hardware @DomineeRV127 :+1::+1:

2 Likes

TY. Its like trying to conceal furniture though :rofl:

4 Likes

Fuzzy picture. I noticed this on an online auction that ended last night. It was described as non-functioning. Judging from what you see, does anyone have any ideas about this piece? I’ll be picking it up later on. I’ll get a better image up tomorrow or maybe tonight.
Any guesses?

2 Likes

@Bugleboy its hard to tell because the pic is a little out of focus, but this is probably a relic. I hope it functions. Get it appraised somewhere if you happen to purchase it. It might be worth something.

1 Like

Very nice. I like the XDS in .45 so much I bought a second. First one came with a “gear up” package Viridian laser sight and 6 magazines.

3 Likes

Howdy @George98. I carried an XDs in 9mm for a while and really liked it.

3 Likes

When I went to Rural King it was my intention to buy a 9mm. They had the XDS Mod 2 3.3 in 9mm, .40, and .45. as I handled each one I opted for the .45 primarily because I was already reloading that. It became my EDC. I started searching for another and it has become my staged piece in the house.

3 Likes

I went to the gun shop, to buy some pepper spray for my wife. 248 dollars later, a new Savage Mark II FV, will follow me home Thursday.

Here’s my gripe:My background check approved almost instantly. I walked in with a gun, but I have to wait 72 hours in Illinois, to take possession of my new, sightless, bolt action, .22. Stupid :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

Here is the more laughable part. On the visit to pickup the gun you waited for you could walk out with all the guns you were willing to pay for!

4 Likes

Don’t remind me. That would not be healthy for my checking account.

6 Likes

Well, as much as I liked my APX, I sold it today and replaced it with a Canik TP-SFX. Came with 2-20 round magazines.
IF YOU HAVE A CANIK TP SERIES WEAPON, GO TO THEIR WEBSITE AND SEE IF YOU NEED THE SEVERE DUTY UPGRADE. New ones probably won’t, older ones probably will.

Here’s their blurb on it.

“TP9 SFx is developed to serve as the Premium version of TP Series Pistols with its 5.20 inch barrel. SFx comes with many new features as modular for the shooter to enjoy more in target shooting. Equipped with front serrations, extended magazine catch and extended slide stop, the shooter’s control of the pistol is enhanced and sighting is improved thanks to the fiber-optic front sight. The tolerances are tightened; the trigger stroke is shortened therefore allowing for quicker firing rates with integrated trigger safety, an optic mount slot is introduced to facilitate the mounting of popular Red-Dot optical sights by installing interfaces that also enables cocking lever for smooth loading. Thanks to the weight reducing cuts on the slide, the weight of SFx is similar to the standard size TP Series Pistols.”

Testing it at the range today, I saw a 10%-15% improvement in accuracy.

8 Likes

@Richard306

Thanks for that link, checked on both of my TP9SFX pistols, both didn’t qualify for the upgrade…

2 Likes