Let's see your new gun!

Im refitting it with a rock island upper and aftermarket compensated barrel… The only iver johnson part left is the lower currently…:joy:

3 Likes

Understood ! :+1:

2 Likes

GREAT FINGER PLACEMENT :+1: Roberto

5 Likes

Now I could put a face to the name @Cobra and always ready to strike. Nice piece of hardware brother.

2 Likes

It’s not me, it’s Roberto. a few post up.
sorry bother for the confusion.

2 Likes

Oh ok I apologize it was posted under your name but anyways thanks for letting me know. :flushed::flushed:

2 Likes

Love the hat@

3 Likes

This is my new S&W MP shield EZ .380

Bad part is, when they sold it to me. They asked “You want ammo, I can sell you two box’s”. I was like “Yeah”. They sold me .38 supers… Does not fit my gun. I tried to take them back and they said “not our fault, you should have checked them. All sales are final.” Now I am stuck with no ammo for my .380 and two box’s of .38 super I can’t use.

8 Likes

The same person/ company that you bought a handgun from, sold you ammo?
:unamused:
That’s called “cheating”… :zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Name brand .38 Super ammo?

3 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother @Justin47

2 Likes

@Jeffrey97 this is what I got.

4 Likes

That ain’t right brother @Justin47 if I had been there with you that would have been a good old fashioned counter jump. :wink: :+1:

5 Likes

I’m wondering why they sold it to you… just to get extra money?

M&P 380EZ shoots #2
They wanted you to use #13 :grimacing: :thinking:

2 Likes

Those are good ammos, sell em what you paid for those Super 38 to someone who might take it from you, I would take it from you but the cost of shipping and the hassle, there are plenty of Super 38 guns out there! Someone having them nearby would take it! Ask your friends if they know someone having Super 38! Good luck!

3 Likes

You can make the deal during 2021 Shot Show :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That’s just stupid. I’d take my wrath to Yelp and google reviews :joy:.

Keep an eye here, they ship fast and when they have ammo in stock it’s not too overly inflated. https://www.sgammo.com/

Gun still makes a good eye poker :joy:. Might work as a hammer too.

6 Likes

I have 40 hollow points. So at least I have something. But I want some fmj to just shoot. I’ve not shot this gun yet.

Unfortunately none of my friends have them. Already asked. If fact, just like me. They have never heard of them.
So idk what I’m going to do.

Thanks for the chart @Jerzees. But you need to show the gun who sold me them. What’s funny is. My wife tells everyone " My husband can always get his money back, even if there is a no return policy." Apparently I’m losing my touch. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Sweeeeeeet

2 Likes

Sweeeeeeeeeeet

2 Likes