Let's see your new gun!

I put a compensator on my S&W. It actually seems to lessen the recoil from the weight, design or both, may

be.

6 Likes

Nice looking little toy @Roberto.
You’re making me want to try one of those.

3 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother @RUGER9.

2 Likes

I finally took the time to pull the slide off my Witness 45/22B convertible. This is not new (auction), but I was surprised to find pristine mating surfaces. The weapon appears to have never been fired. I had noticed a few small marks right on the edge of the .22lr slide, so I expected to see some wear from firing. Again I was surprised at no wear marks. Now looking into the frame, it has the same clean surfaces, so I came out good. Apparently the few little marks on the .22 slide are from contact inside the box. Although it’s showing no usage wear, there is no knowing how many times the (original) box has been tossed around before and after it got to the auction. The box is pretty dirty from apparent long term storage.
Looks like I got blessed with a good one.
If you like full size, heavy steel guns (I do), this one is for you…well, not this one exactly, but one like it.

3 Likes

Figured with a few lowers left. Build them up. 16in this time around.

2 Likes

Little project my boy and I started during the quarantine.

6 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother @Jeff4

2 Likes

For the boy?

2 Likes

One day, yes.

3 Likes

So on Veteran’s day Cabela’s was running a special…5% off firearms for Vets. Given all that is going around defunding the police, etc. I went ahead and picked up another handgun. Mow I have a FDE and this new black one. On this one I did just the gun and 1 magazine. Since I was purchasing a firearm I wasable to get some FMJ at normal prices with it.

6 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother @Martin36.:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks and stay safe.

2 Likes

I don’t have a pic yet, however:
Springfield XDM 4.5" chambered in 10mm.

Haven’t found a lot of ammo yet, but what i have been able to shoot has been great! Whenever ammo becomes widely available again i may switch to carrying this.

2 Likes

I love historic battle rifles like that, I have a few, was stupid once and let a linear bolt K31 go to fund a pistol purchase. :confounded: but in that respect I’ve got the ever popular sks x3, an enfield 303 battle rifle with bayonet, a the ever popular Morin nagant circa m44 and m38 in carbine length, and my favorite inheritance battle rifle, a 1913 Swedish Mauser in 6.5x55 carbine length, a war trophy handed down to me. Sadly in those days they removed the armorers disc from the stock. That sir is a nice piece. Congrats!:handshake:

3 Likes

Just a thought sell your ammo on Gunbrokers so it is easier to sell and have trust whereas people aren’t sure of you selling it to them! Just register on GunBrokers and then make the sell!

3 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

Awesome pistol

3 Likes

Just added another 10mm, EAA Tangfoglio Witness P

7 Likes

Thanks. Looks like you have a nice collection started. How does your Stoeger compare to the APX? They seem to be close cousins.

2 Likes