Let's see your new gun!

Aero Survival Rifle (TNW Firearms). Takedown rifle chambered in 9mm (uses the same magazine as my Glock 34 EDC!

its a beauty to shoot!

16 Likes

Nice little piece of hardware brother.

2 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother.

1 Like

Thanks

3 Likes

That’s pretty sweet

2 Likes

So, went to the range last saturday. Took the Sig Dark Elite .40. Hadn’t been out of the safe in a while and I wanted him to shoot it before I convert it to .357 sig. While waiting to check out we go looking at the for sale guns. Bad idea. He ends up buying an IWI Uzi .22lr. and I grabbed this. A P220 Scorpion Elite. I have rejoined the ranks of .45 acp owners!

16 Likes

He is my nephew. I guess I erased that doing corrections.

3 Likes

Just a thought, but am I the only one paranoid enough to obscure serial numbers on posts? Not sure it is a good idea to provide any kind of social media with meta-data. I usually screen meta-data from pictures too. Maybe I worked internet security to long :grin:

7 Likes

That is the topic of another thread entirely. You will notice that the pictures I have posted are taken from angles that do not show a serial number.

4 Likes

I hope I was not seen as picking on anything in particular, I have just seen quite a few images here, where too much information is made available.

4 Likes

Nope, I do the same.

I’d imagine it’s really not a big deal, but still don’t trust the motivated bored people of the internet

5 Likes

This beauty was calling to me from the wall of my favorite gun shop, immediately gave me flashbacks to my youth hunting with my father’s beautiful engraved shotguns. And just in time for pheasant season. :slight_smile: Pretty different from dad’s it’s Russian but nice (Baikal IZH 12GA).

Engraving is kind of hard to see…but I like it… :slight_smile:

Er uh…what I meant to say is…this old thing, I’ve had it in the back of the safe for years… :wink:

7 Likes

My bust. That is the second time I’ve done that. Will need to be more careful.

3 Likes

I didn’t buy a new gun, I did buy a new slide assembly for one I already own. So now it shoots both 380 and 22lr.

9 Likes

1 Like

This is a picture of the same gun I purchased, a Sig P320 RX Compact. It includes the Romeo 1 Pro Red Dot. I am thinking of buying a Streamlight TLR7 for it.

14 Likes

Take pictures only on the non-serial side! No worries!

3 Likes

Woot! Thought I was the only one here with an APX! I have the Compact, and will be getting the Full sized duty model as soon as my gun dealer can get me one.

11 Likes

Picking up a Norinco SKS in a bit. Pics later.
I think it’s just average. Pre ban years.

3 Likes

2 Likes