Let's see your new gun!

@Gerald53 welcome to the family! Glad you’re here! That’s a nice piece of hardware!

5 Likes

In the interest of screen real estate, is there a way to block signatures in the forum?

3 Likes

CVR 450 Bushmaster with a 6.5x20x50 scope
Deer hunting time!!!

9 Likes

Not mine - stock pic from Ruger.
Didn’t really ‘need’ it but, fell in love with the color and brought it home last Friday. I have a thing for SA 22’s!

10 Likes

I’ve been eye-balling one those for the wife. She’s got an older Bearcat that we would rather squirrel away instead of putting any more rounds through it. Looks like a fun little shooter! Enjoy! :+1:t3:

3 Likes

For the record. It’s a CVA 450 Bushmaster. Not CVR.

1 Like

Nice piece of hardware brother @Justin47.:+1::+1:. Can you use it for squirrel hunting.:joy:

6 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother.

3 Likes

For a sub $200 revolver, I’m pretty impressed with it. Accuracy at 30’ (3 of 6 in a Coke can) is about what I expected at off-hand with bulk Winchester holding 2" low. I didn’t have a bench to shoot from on Saturday. I’ll bench it this weekend and try Velocitors.
And that bronze color. Did I mention that bronze color? :star_struck:

It’s no Bearcat but, I do think she’ll enjoy it for plinking or snakes!

5 Likes

Sig Legion X5 I call it the Beast my competition gun
5 shots 7 yards

14 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother.

4 Likes

Just bought this Kimber Micro 9 last week for my daily carry.Kimber

11 Likes

Very nice! I’m a fan of Kimber, myself.
Welcome to the community, jdh!

4 Likes

Nice Kimber 9 :smiley:

3 Likes

Nice piece!!

4 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother @jdh1213

3 Likes

I bought a hundred rounds of 25 auto for $10 at of all places a garage sale (Indiana - go figure) and now I have something to shoot it - it’s heavy for a little guy (stainless) - I see a gun restoration in my future

11 Likes

Oh I have shot these in the firearms unit of the NYPD. Lots of these pistols were recovered in drug raids by narcotics units.

5 Likes

Just purchased the Taurus g3c. Thoroughly enjoyed the gun a lot. Thoroughly enjoyed the aggressive grip (and living in South Florida with heat and humidity, fantastic) and the trigger.

My first 50 rounds.

13 Likes

Not my EDC but something for up close and personal

13 Likes