Let's see your new gun!

I understand completely! Damn sexy!

6 Likes

Glamour shots of firearms are highly approved of😁

5 Likes

Not my newest, but my first AR I ever bought. On the cleaning table, but I think I’ll wait for nice weather and clean a few outside. I’m not carrying them in the shower this time. It gets the shower floor too slippery after I oil them lol.

9 Likes

I need to put my new mat down. This one is soft, but it holds oil and grime. I’ve had a new one for some time now. This one is probably putting a lot of contaminants back in my actions.
A good example of bad cleaning practices.
It’s an old old pad not meant for gun cleaning.

3 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother.

3 Likes

I’m digging that bolt release!

4 Likes

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: WOW :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Some things you just want to unsee.

6 Likes

The floor tiles look very nice.

:grin:

6 Likes

@Adamant. Justin is going to kill me for putting his name on there :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Thank you @Johnnyq60.

3 Likes

And thanks to you Mr. @PossumSlayer1
Not joking (not much anyway) but do you hunt possums or just tend to slay them on the highways and byways of life? Reason is, Grandpa (actually my wife’s grandpa, but we still claimed each other) used to raise possum dogs.
He ate them as a kid, and so did I (before my adopted parents found me and I just wasn’t that hungry anymore), but people mostly raised possum dogs because the possum population would overrun the chicken and egg population.
Possums are called country speed bumps around here. You just can’t help it. There are so many. I like the little fellows. They eat their weight in ticks. Seems I’m overrun with possums and skunks. They come through every night and don’t even get riled with my Aussie.

4 Likes

I’ve ran over a few in my days…

3 Likes

RIA VRBP-100 shotgun with a 9 round magazine for tactical/home defense. It was my first time ever shooting a shotgun in a 5 hour course I attended Yestersay morning. The instructor was a marine, USCCA instructor, NRA instructor, and swat team instructor. And boy did I have fun shooting it.

I plan to get a red dot and flash light. Then enroll in A tactical defense course I and II.

14 Likes

Welcome to the family @Gerald53 and God bless you. BTW nice piece of hardware brother.

5 Likes

Thank you! I purchased the Shotgun in September and my first firearm in July. I’ve already taken my CCW course and I am enrolled in a defensive pistol course I and II that takes place in November.

My CCW is a Springfield Hellcat.

10 Likes

Good choice of pistol also. :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Hellcat is also my everyday carry!!!

6 Likes

@Greg35.
Welcome to the community
cobra
Train Hard and Stay Safe

4 Likes

@Gerald53. Nice looking guns, you have there. :smiley: