Let's see your new gun!

My wife had a glock 42 for her EDC but with all the jamming and hard slide, she couldn’t rack the slide at all with her grip strength being low. We exchanged the glock for the M&P 380 EZ shield and she LOVES it! So much so, that I bought myself a shield .40. Mine is not EZ, since the spring for the .40 is so rigid, but the 380 is awesome! And very comfortable (I decided to carry it for a while before I got my .40 - she couldn’t carry it comfortably while pregnant).

6 Likes

I like that gun, I think I have my mother in law talked into one. She has arm and hand strength issues. She tried an EZ at my LGS/range. She likes it, after her husband listened to my “it’s better to be able to handle and shoot a 380 good, than something else badly” speech.

3 Likes

Holy crap! Is that a .357? Where can I get one???
Seriously, R. Meece

2 Likes

After much research, I decided that I didn’t need a lever action anything. Instead, I pumped (get it?) into this. Can’t wait to shoot it sometime this month. pix706395518

7 Likes

How old is it?

1 Like

2014…so 5.

2 Likes

Oh wow, I didn’t think anyone had made a pump .22 for a long time. Nice!

1 Like

Thanks! I didn’t know that anyone made one until I was level gun hunting. I bumped into this model on the Henry site. they make a .22LR and a Magnum version. This is the Magnum. It’ll get shot for the first time in an hour or two and I’m really looking forward to it. I’m sure that it will be more reliable than the CMR-30.

5 Likes

Another pump action for the photos. I picked this one up earlier this month. So far I am liking it. It’s going to go with me when I go visit family next month so that I have a plinker.

Remington 572 Fieldmaster in .22lr

4 Likes

Finally picked up my new EDC… Glock G30 gen4 .45ACP YAY!!
And… I need a .22 for teaching, so I also got a Sig P250C .22
Here they are:

10 Likes

Good choice. I’m a little biased to the big bores.

2 Likes

:grin: me too :grin: shoots pretty sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: a bit more bark than it’s bigger brother the G21, but I definitely have a crush :smiley:

1 Like

@Zee - Awesome pistols! I know you had been waiting not so patiently for the G30. I look forward to your first range report!

1 Like

Love the hat Zee!!! Oh, and the Glock 30 OF COURSE!!! Can’t get enough of those Glocks!!!

1 Like

@Raymond, my grandaughter made the hat for me :smile:
she’s got a matching one in pink :wink:
My Glock .45 collection is nearly complete :star_struck: G21, G30 and soon a G21 carbine

I have the G21 and absolutely love it. But hey what’s not to love about a 45?

2 Likes

How times have changed. Our students use to make those as a project in shop class at school. We would then take then out behind the school and shoot them off. It was a joint project between our wood, metal and ag shops.

2 Likes

@Nathan first magazine, shot at almost too dark to see. 3,4,5 yards. By 6 yards I couldn’t see the next target. The G30 likes me :grin:

2 Likes

Tomorrow i’ll finally get to fire off my cannon. And I’ll try
to video it as well to post for y’all to see it. I’m going to let my neighbors know about it first and invite them over to watch if they want to. and i’m only going to do powder charges because I live in the city. And for safety as well.

6 Likes

I have seen one of these fired before, my advice is be very careful when lighting the fuse (if it is that kind). I saw someone light it wrong and ended up with 2nd degree burns on their hand.

2 Likes