Let's see your new gun!

We have a guy at our local club that bring out a black powder cannon for the picnic we have at the club each year and he fires it then.

4 Likes

Slacking because of moving so I do not have pictures. But right before I moved I purchase a CZ Scorpion Evo 3 S1 Carbine w/ muzzle brake and a number for extra 30 round magazines, changed out the ambi safety for the Apex ambi safety (stock ambi safety digs into you as you fire) and added a Vortex Spitfire 3x.

11 Likes

Happy mother’s day to my granddaughter
20190511_151722

17 Likes

Looks like the new baby glock is pretty awesome!
20190511_200809

9 Likes

@Zee - Now you need one for yourself!

4 Likes

My most recent is a Ruger 77/44. It is just what it looks like, a carbine in .44 mag. I have a vortex 1.75-5x Diamondback on it.

7 Likes

Well, hubby I think got tired of me complaining about my Springfield XDS so he bought me a new gun for Mother’s Day!! I love it!

IMG_0584
IMG_0583

First visit to the range with it wasn’t too bad either. Few stray shots when I was adjusting grip with flush mag vs. extended grip mag, but overall I’m pleased…

IMG_0594

13 Likes

I caught a case of Glockitis…20190504_214535

8 Likes

I think there’s a “shot” for that, @Nathan!

6 Likes

@Dawn - At least a couple hundred or so!

4 Likes

Okay, here are the shots now that I completed my customization of my New Glock 43.

It came with AmeriGlow sights (well it only came with AmeriGlow on the Front sight - Why, I don’t know) and I didn’t like the rear sight being just black so I bought Trijicon Sights and only put the rear sights on so, during daytime I line up the orange AmeriGlow sight inside the white Trijicon rear sight and at night, they ALL glow green so I just line up the front green glow inside the rear green glows.

The clip extension is from Strike Industries. An E.M.P. +2 which extends the magazine for two more rounds and makes the grip fit my Bear Paw Hands much better. I have posted a link for the magazine extension below and photos will be below that at the bottom.

https://www.strikeindustries.com/shop/products/glocktm/si-enhanced-magazine-plate-for-glock-43.html

5 Likes

New everyday carry

edc

18 Likes

20190515_203939

My newest gun… lightweight and scary to politicians…

Undetectable to metal detectors… a Ghost Gun

21 Likes

Man, I can’t believe you spent the bucks to get a Phoamy Phantom! :rofl:

9 Likes

To be honest, I drew out the gun on the other side… I showed the other so you could not see my errors…

6 Likes

20190516_101149
Sequence -> SR22… liked it so much I bought another-> SR22 with a threaded barrel -> then M&P shield 40. (Recent buys)
I generally carry these along with my XDm 40 (my first handgun purchase years ago). You never know when you will have to go to the range from day to day…

8 Likes

That’s a beautiful gift!! Good Job Hubby!

2 Likes

@Nathan … Glockitis is incurable. Welcome to The Flock… er … Glock :grin:

5 Likes

P238 is what my wife came home with from Shooters Roundup at Ahlmans last year.

Shooters Roundup there is great. Pay $10 to get in. Hand a factory rep your drivers license for a gun. Go to the range which is right there and you have to buy their ammo ($2 for five rounds for most) and try out the gun.

3 Likes

My new Glock

14 Likes