Let's see your new gun!

Two new loves came home

The SIG 2022 I’ll be using in League at the gun club

And…

SIG P238 That I absolutely am in love with. I can’t wait to add this to my CCW and use it as my primary carry

bonus pic of the handgun family so far…

6 Likes

2 Likes

Due to some questionably intelligent deer hunting laws brother in law and I built 450 bushmaster AR pistol

3 Likes

Here’s my new Aero M4E1 it’s my 3rd, I’ve had this pistol lengthened gas block rifle for some time in .300 blackout. I went two tone black with these shades of FDE, all that’s left is the FDE mlok inserts for the handguard and the FDE Magpul bipod I’ve ordered.

Then I finally finished my used police trade in .40sw project that I undercut the trigger guard, replaced the caliber to 9mm with a custom cut RMR slide, added a Magpul mag well, and finally the Strike Industries Mass Driver no thread recoil spring mounted comp.

One last new edition is my 2nd Aero M4E1 in black that I used to build a 2nd 9mm PCC using Mean Arms EndoMags. My FFL/manufacturer/supplier ran into a production and tooling issue so they had to change the barrel design and thread pitch so I ordered a new linear comp that will fit.

Other than that both of these have Daniel Defense furniture and fixed iron sights. The only difference is the first one has an Anderson lower, and this one is the Aero with a Sig Romeo5 cowitnessed with the iron sights.

I’ll post those pics when it’s finished up as well.

9 Likes

CZ75 is a great shooter

2 Likes

No pictures of the 96? Please?

1 Like

4 Likes

@Bugleboy, Here you go!

5 Likes

Yeah!
The extended barrel is good. Muzzle contact is less likely to render the weapon unusable.
Good choice.

3 Likes

@Bugleboy, I’ve had this gone since 2005. They quit making them a few years after that. They still make the regular model 96, but not the G series which came with the accessory rail, night sites, brigadier slide, extended magazine release and and several other features. This is not my carry gun.

2 Likes

Too bad. Very reliable. What is it now that you’re carrying?

1 Like

For the record, I blame all of you for this.:rofl: I was perfectly happy with my P365 until I saw that bottlekneck cartridge thread. So far, the size feels great. Now i just need to wait for the range to open.

9 Likes

8 Likes

@Brian1 I did mine with a model 22.
I like the extended ported barrel. I have both, but I like it better.

4 Likes

I was sooooo close to buying the Glock 32 barrel that would stick out a half inch. I kind of wish I would have now.

2 Likes

Your welcome :innocent:

2 Likes

@Brian1 Go back and get it. You’ve seen how quick they switch out. It’s great isn’t it? Just option after option.
I hate to say this in front of CERTAIN PEOPLE on here, but that is one of the nice things about Glunks. They are so easy to “decorate.” They are great weapons.

2 Likes

My buddy has a Sig Sauer 716 on his rack. I want it, but I don’t want the price so much. Anybody have one or tried one? I could put it next to my M14.

1 Like

4 Likes

First 50 from new baby

2 Likes