Let's see your new gun!

Not too bad for standard Glock sights. From 5 to 15 yards.

3 Likes

This is what I’m carrying right now. Just finished the build on this one and had to test it out. I ate up some rounds lol.

12 Likes

I’m lazy these days I guess. I figured how to bake this up without boiling the pasta first.

2 Likes

Little more than 12hrs till I can add some more pictures…

2 Likes

Maybe my tinfoil hat is too tight and I’m being paranoid, but there are reports of Google and facebook using OCR technology to collect serial numbers of firearms from pictures posted on their platforms. They could be building a database of firearms associated with user accounts. Who knows? Better to be safe and not post any photos taken from an angle that shows the serial number.

5 Likes

TP9SFX 20+1. Want to throw an Aimpoint Acro on it plus a flashlight.

4 Likes

niiice! :smiley: @Orpackrat you’re going to love shooting that.

2 Likes

Got another one at the same time.

Got the two 20rd mags, putting another 3 mags in the pipeline for the TP9SFX.

4 Likes

@Orpackrat:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :scream: … bad trigger discipline… :woozy_face:

1 Like

@Jerzees

Camera adds 10lbs…

My finger is on the outside and not inside the trigger guard.

2 Likes

@Orpackrat… I accept “camera” excuse :wink:
Good trigger discipline means no visible finger through trigger guard. I saw people with this finger placement… and then this finger accidentally slipped… right on the trigger… :astonished:

GOOD:
triggergood

NOT GOOD:
triggerbad

3 Likes

Better angle?

5 Likes

@Orpackrat
:clap: :+1:

1 Like

Never trust tech , government, or any business with your private information, they are all one subpoena away from violating your rights.

2 Likes

My new VP9. I had to buy it used, since it is off roster here in California

6 Likes

Picked up during the holidays a CZ75 D PCR.
Here is a stock image

6 Likes

Any one else get super excited to test carry ammo in new guns? Got my first ammo shipment for new gun.

5 Likes

I like testing any ammo, in any gun. Especially Underwood ammo. They load it hot, 45 minutes from where I live. No shipping for me. Just drive over and get some.

4 Likes

That’s not easy to find here. I’m looking harder so I can try those.

2 Likes

Speaking of hot, I had an opportunity on a CZ 52 7.62x25.
I decided against it.

1 Like