Let's see your new gun!

Nice piece of hardware brother @ShooterRick. For not being a longarm guy you sure know how to pick them.

6 Likes

That’s a good-looking rifle. I like how it compliments the couch.

5 Likes

:joy: planned it

5 Likes

Shoes match the belt, gun matches the sofa?

2 Likes

Nope. Holster matches the belt! lol

3 Likes

I have a holster that matches my blue jeans for OWB carry.

3 Likes

One thing I learned about color in my career. Darker colors tend to recede and lighter colors tend to step forward. I keep all my holsters darker and more Earth toned. I find them attractive but bling in my holsters is not something I like to do myself. Frankly for a pure practical matter if you’re caring concealed no one should see them anyway.

2 Likes

Not that new but the most fun to shoot!

7 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother @Scott52 :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Pistol on top is new without the optic. The twin sister to my EDC. I like the hellcat so well that I bought a second. Once I changed the mag release over and break it in it will be here if I ever have to send in my EDC for repairs. I don’t think right now I’m going to put an optic on the new one but if I had to send in the other for repairs, I could just swap the optics over.

6 Likes

I like your choice in weapons. I only have one Hellcat. I switch off to one of my XDs’s every once in awhile. Love my Hellcat!

I also got rid of the Swampfox optic because of the high base that blocked the use of the irons.

Switched to a Shield and am a lot happier now.

5 Likes

I understand but I am happy with my swamp Fox. It comes very close to al co-witness at least the one I have does and while it is a bit tight in that respect I have practice with it enough I have become quite proficient at point shooting and I guess what you would call a semi co witness with the battery out so that I could see if I could Master it that way.

3 Likes

That is the ticket! Beyond safety it all comes to personal preference and comfort.

Glad your happy my friend!

4 Likes