Let's see your new gun!

That’s a good-looking rifle. I like how it compliments the couch.

6 Likes

:joy: planned it

6 Likes

Shoes match the belt, gun matches the sofa?

3 Likes

Nope. Holster matches the belt! lol

4 Likes

I have a holster that matches my blue jeans for OWB carry.

4 Likes

One thing I learned about color in my career. Darker colors tend to recede and lighter colors tend to step forward. I keep all my holsters darker and more Earth toned. I find them attractive but bling in my holsters is not something I like to do myself. Frankly for a pure practical matter if you’re caring concealed no one should see them anyway.

3 Likes

Not that new but the most fun to shoot!

11 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother @Scott52 :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Pistol on top is new without the optic. The twin sister to my EDC. I like the hellcat so well that I bought a second. Once I changed the mag release over and break it in it will be here if I ever have to send in my EDC for repairs. I don’t think right now I’m going to put an optic on the new one but if I had to send in the other for repairs, I could just swap the optics over.

10 Likes

I like your choice in weapons. I only have one Hellcat. I switch off to one of my XDs’s every once in awhile. Love my Hellcat!

I also got rid of the Swampfox optic because of the high base that blocked the use of the irons.

Switched to a Shield and am a lot happier now.

7 Likes

I understand but I am happy with my swamp Fox. It comes very close to al co-witness at least the one I have does and while it is a bit tight in that respect I have practice with it enough I have become quite proficient at point shooting and I guess what you would call a semi co witness with the battery out so that I could see if I could Master it that way.

4 Likes

That is the ticket! Beyond safety it all comes to personal preference and comfort.

Glad your happy my friend!

5 Likes

I love my Canik TP9SFX Elite!!! Great gun.

4 Likes

Yes, it’s my favorite gun! The trigger is so nice. It also has the longest most ridiculous name:
Canik TP9 Elite Combat Executive​:joy::rofl::joy:! I would have gone with Just “The Executive” but that’s literally the only con! I actually JUST changed its name from “The Stealth Bomber” to “The Executive” in this very moment. Anyway, ya, it’s an awesome design to go with a value price!

5 Likes

Just bought this for the old lady for Valentine’s day.Three rock Island 10mms and counting!

12 Likes

Nice looking piece of hardware brother @Trever1 :+1: :+1:

5 Likes

People crack on me about my insistence of carrying a full size…My old lady looked at the Glocks,held them and several others…she either wanted a 10mm 1911 or a Ruger Alaskan 44 mag…no wonder we are a match made in heaven.For all those who gripe about10mm recoil my old lady is about 5’6 and weighs about 120…My Raging Hunter is her absolute favorite to shoot.

9 Likes

Tac models are great and even I had just bought the 10mm but previously also bought 9mm and the 45 Tac models! Nice guns!

4 Likes

Nice @Trever1

3 Likes

His finger is on the trigger guard people it just looks that way because of the line on his finger before we get all safety nazi pay attention to the details

2 Likes