Let's see your new gun!

Try heavier the thing sings with 147 grain bullets try it and see your groups

2 Likes

Which light/laser do you have on that? Looks mean😎

2 Likes

Welcome to the club!
Love my Ruger 57!
Maybe some day the price of ammo will go down :frowning:

I have found Firearms Depot to have the best price on the ammo…

6 Likes

Some bs grab off the inter web it was like 30 or so bucks green laser and bright lil light magnetic charger on usb it’s great for home defense bu I doubt it’s tough enough to last an encounter in a pinch cool but a real light it’s not

4 Likes

Put the fiber optic front on today. It really pops. Put on a little “we the people” back plate

8 Likes

Mossburg 590. I also have an old H&R Pardner thats about 15 years old. My new Mossburg is such a better shorgun. Very pleased with it. Bought it from a friend. Only been to the range once with 10 rounds fired.

9 Likes

I really want a 590.

3 Likes

Nice piece!

4 Likes

Hands down my favorite handgun to date

12 Likes

Very nice😎
Did it come with the TLR-7a or did you add it later?

4 Likes

I added it at the shop after my background cleared, shot it just after paying for it :+1:

8 Likes

Nice piece!

5 Likes

I was going to get one but opted for a px4 storm I’m grabbing a Leo trade in. I’m also grabbing a trigger job in a bag But first I got to see if it’s a g model

4 Likes

7 Likes

Very nice!:sunglasses:
Is that lime pudding on the slide?:wink:

5 Likes

Lol frog lube to obscure the serial

6 Likes

I welcome the px4 storm to my family I shoot it tomorrow along with my apx a1 fs the 92 fs is my first hand gun I modded it with a barrel polish trigger polish hammer polish wilson combat trigger spring it’s np3 finished I polished and beveled the mag well and houge grip the apx centurion sc has the “ green trigger spring “ modification my full size apex has it standard the px4 is getting low profile safety decocker competition hammer group and Langdon tactical performance trigger bar and change out on the sights want a lil less air on them plus tighter focus point

10 Likes

I added some magizine extensions to my 12 round G3c mags. It really feels like a full sized grip now which is fantastic for my big meat paws. I highly recommend them. Pierce makes them.

10 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother @Owen2 :+1::+1:

2 Likes

They all look nice together lined up like that :+1::+1: and being a Beretta man is not a bad thing.

3 Likes