Let's see your new gun!

12 Likes

Bought a Taurus G3C & had a feed problem, polished the ramp & tried several quality defensive ammo. Finally sent it back. They returned it in a few weeks with some springs replaced. I bought a stainless slide rod & spring, fiber optic front sight (rears are blackout) & a Houge grip (big hands). Theres a long but smooth take up on the trigger but a nice crisp break & short reset. It likes the Hornady American Gunner 124gr +P ammo. A real joy to shoot now. I’m very pleased with the pistol. IMHO it shoots better for me than my Glock26. Get a maglupa. Thr rounds are too tight for mag thumb insertion

14 Likes

Nice and clean look😎
Did they say if the ramp was the problem?

3 Likes

They danced around it but I was convinced it was. Very steep

5 Likes

:innocent: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Nice piece of hardware @RUGER9

3 Likes

Hey…this phrase has been reserved to @Johnnyq60 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

@Jerzees
@George98 can use it.:+1::+1::blush::blush:

7 Likes

Wait a minute now I confused…

5 Likes

Everyone else has to pay royalties… $$$ :wink:

6 Likes

I hope “Helping Hands” don’t need to… :grinning: :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Just the Helping Hand🤣

7 Likes

@Johnnyq60 Thanks Brother!

4 Likes

Niiiice!

2 Likes

That’s a good-looking gun.

4 Likes

Hmmm. Yes confused, easily understand that

3 Likes

I never thought of getting a grip on my Taurus G2C. I really enjoy carrying it but the grip is a little small for my big hands. Thank you for posting this.

3 Likes

Thanks, it took a while, just had to assemble the slide internals, sights, barrel, etc.
I don’t think I will carry it as an EDC since I caught the Shadow Systems Bug, again, this morning, DR920 Foundation

4 Likes

Just built it it’s super tight so I hit the rails with jewelry polish I test fire soon to bed in the action

7 Likes

As thin as a single stack 9 mm

11 Likes