Let's see your new gun!

Nice piece of hardware brother @jbuell4186

1 Like

12 Likes

@Johnnyq60 is probably sleeping right now, so I’ll say : Nice piece of hardware brother @Karacal
:metal: :wink:

5 Likes

Nice!
I put the Springfield Wasp on mine.
Nice EDC pistol.

4 Likes

10 Likes

I thought ghosts didn’t exist! Yet here I am looking at one. And it looks niiiice! Love the cuts, love the red, it kind of reminds me of my keepher!

2 Likes

@Karacal
That is a nice P80. I like the way it looks. Nice piece of hardware brother.

3 Likes

If that’s your back yard, NICE!

3 Likes

I like the sights!
Who made them?

Rural NV is the greatest backyard :wink::grinning:

1 Like

I’m not sure of the front sight, looked like a regular white dot Glock style, I replaced it with a Meprolight Tritium. The rear, from sights in the past, looks identical to my Ameriglo Hackthorn rear sight.

4 Likes

I am very surprised with this pistol, PF9C, we ran 250 rounds through it yesterday, The stippling is great, 97 degrees, hands a bit sweaty, does not slip at all. Muzzle flip is quickly back on target. Undercut trigger guard, the trigger was a little gritty at first but at the end of the day was more pronounced.
The MR920 w/507C, call it a Gucci, my Glocks never shot or felt this good!:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Blasphemy! :shushing_face:

4 Likes

I agree. I have a shooting range on BLM land 10 minutes from my house.

4 Likes

Mines not 10 minutes away but it’s a little slice of Heaven

2 Likes

I want to get a 9mm AR myself. Awesome guns!!!

3 Likes

There is a broad selection of 9mm carbines out there: CZ Scorpion, Beretta Cx4 Store, Ruger Police Carbine, Kel-Tec SUB-2000, Marlin Camp Carbine, Heckler & Koch MP5, Sig Sauer MPX. There are also four offerings from PSA plus those from Windham, Faxon, TNW Aero Survival, and Just Right Carbine (and also the Gen 3). Have fun trying them out.

1 Like

What are your thoughts on Highpoint?

1 Like

Highpoint is a lofty subject!

2 Likes

Heavy is an understatement. Clunky to disassemble & clean. Good accuracy (with a lpvo), soft shooting (spring loaded buttstock), and research shows damn hard to kill.
I have their 10mm pcc.

Also you have limited magazine options.

3 Likes