Let's see your new gun!

Gotta love the groupings!!

1 Like

Do you know if it will shoot pellets? You can get a count of 500 for like $6.00!! Great for target practice and very economical for anyones budget!!!

2 Likes

Wish I could get the rec doton mine to line up so I don’t feel like it’s dangerous

1 Like

Yes - I was surprised! It was only 7 yards, but with such a small gun and a decent kick to it, no way did I expect to group as well as I did.

1 Like

Thats about the distance most guns fights are going to occur!!! So, that giy lost for sure.

1 Like

Welcome to the family @Bill168 and you are in the right place at the right time.

1 Like

@Bill168 nope, .68 caliber only. pellets are way too small for this gun. Would make it more fun if it did accept them though! Although its still fun to shoot with the inert plastic balls and powder balls. and from what I can tell it hurts like like a son-of-a-gun getting hit by one of those. Not to mention the pepper/cs rounds.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Bill168

2 Likes

Yes, soft air when hit by the tiny bb type balls hurts like hell!!!

2 Likes

Breaking in the TP9

5 Likes

You be careful that ain’t no pellet gun it can give instant pain and incapacitation if you alternate the ball cs ball in the thing its no joke!

2 Likes

Never paranoid we call it ……… prepared!

2 Likes

Im new uscca and anxious to lear[quote=“James, post:1, topic:996, full:true”]
Who here has gotten a new gun recently? I traded a couple beater guns in for this new Tikka T1X .22 LR. It just became available in the USA. I shot it today, and had fun, it’s super accurate.

Let’s see a photo of your latest gun!
[/quote]

n,

7 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Chuck49 and God bless you.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Chuck49

2 Likes

Sweet. Those Tikkas are supposed to be slick shooters.

2 Likes

TP9 Elite SC

6 Likes

Looks good. What’s the capacity of that extended mag?

15rd.

Nice thing my TP9SFX 20rd mags fit it as well as the 32rd mag.

2 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother @Orpackrat :+1::+1: