Let's see your new gun!

Simple, small, something that can always be with me when I can’t carry IWB or other. It won’t stop a water buffalo, but in a pinch it’ll send lead in the right direction!

2 Likes

Well, for what it is, this nifty little LCP .380 really impressed me. I shot it for the first time tonight after buying it last weekend.

Every target got six shots. Upper left got the two extra from a box of 50 rounds.

Upper right was first target. Assessed that, made some grip adjustments, moved to upper left.

Then right to left across the middle targets. (Yes, there were 6 in each square.)

Then finally the lower targets.

This was 7 yards, exactly what this kind of pocket gun is made for.

It made a believer out of me! Totally worth the $259 Cabela’s is charging for it. FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

7 Likes

I love mine also @Scott361 :+1::+1:. I have pocket carried it on occasions. BTW good shooting.

2 Likes

Not sure if this qualifies since it’s Non-Lethal but here’s my new Byrna SD! Fires pepper / CS balls, pepper balls, and inert rounds up to 60 feet away at 300fps. I think the only place its regulated is in Commiefornia.

4 Likes

What caliber is it?

3 Likes

Works for me, I like it.

2 Likes

Got to grab a picture of it but a TP9 Elite SC.

3 Likes

68 caliber. I did some test shots in my backyard in to an old sofa pillow. One of the balls actually penetrated into the pillow.```

2 Likes

Somebody mentioned TP9?

11 Likes

Niiiice!:drooling_face:

Nice piece of hardware brother @William191 :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Got all of these since Jan 12.The Smith is the old lady’s new carry piece.The Kimber,Rock Island,and Taurus Raging Hunter are all for my self indulgence…or protection…lol.

11 Likes

Nice pieces of hardware brother @Trever1 :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks.One of these days I may post a pic of the whole works…At the risk of being called paranoid.

2 Likes

Nice haul! @Trever1

2 Likes

I always keep a round in the chamber. My Sig P365 doesn’t have a safety either but Id rather have one in the chamber than be caught off guard and not being able to get a round off.

7 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Bill168. We are happy to have you here and look forward to what you have to share.

2 Likes

Thank you. How do you actually post something on here? Ive only been able to respond to other members post.

1 Like

When you are on the main Community page, you should see a “New Topic” button on the right side of the page. Here is what it looks like.

2 Likes

Nice, I have the Canik SFX with Vortex red dot!!! Love the gun for sure. Just bought two extra 32 round mags for it. Now when I go shooting I have 100 rounds I can shoot!!!

1 Like