Let's see your new gun!

i will pm you my FFL-- thank you lol i love the green

3 Likes

I’ll send it right after the same in grey arrives. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The Glock 19 just might be added to these other carrys .

7 Likes

I am Beretta fan-- lol I really want the green to have a baby brother

10 Likes

It has brothers now. lol

2 Likes

I have to laugh. Your post reminds me of a movie scene where the guy just keeps pulling out guns!

3 Likes

A virtually new Marlin 60, maybe a box or 2 through it.

12 Likes

Nice piece

1 Like

Expensive for no reason . barrel , bcg , trigger group for new shooters for guys who can extract the difference between a cmmg and a colt vs a smith&wesson or sig Ar

1 Like

FYI a short barrel upper in 300 blk is probably what your looking for because the 223/556 is literally built to work optimally in 16 inch 18 inch and 20 inch respectfully . Go to delta team tactical.com / Davidson defense.com low priced stuff not garbage either, you can get like two uppers to run on your bear creek lower for the price of a standard name brand one. And remember I said this if you’re training with this gun/rifle to get your fundamentals you don’t need to go all out on a super expensive rifle/gun. Always grab one you build and then get one you bought the one you build will give you the ability to trouble shoot almost anything that can go wrong . And you reap the rewards with the one you bought as you excel then move to the more expensive uppers and lowers and barrels and grips then mags and buisights and optics always get a good pair of iron sights and a army surplus brm manual it will be set up for the m16 a-1,2,3,and or m-4 but good information for cheap

The beauty of the 300 blk is it uses the same bcg and charging handle as the 223/556 in future grab a 556 or 223 wylde for longevity as opposed to a 223 only rifle only for ammo compatibility sake and this hobby is like cigar smoking giving a opus x lost city to a first timer is like giving a sig p210 to a novice as a daily carry it gets lost unless you can appreciate the nuances.

@Brad my buddy (deputy) and I were somewhere back in 1977 where we had to disarm. As Spiderman (his radio handle) began, I told the attending officer something to the flavor of, “I hope you brought your lunch. This is going to take some time.” I can’t quote myself exactly here, but the experience was entertaining; especially watching the officer’s eyes.

1 Like

I think I’ve mentioned this story on some thread before. The quote is just “the spirit” of my words to the officer. The actual disarming I remember vividly.

1 Like

I’ve seen plenty of “informational” videos putting. 38 Super down as not having any more power than 9mm.
I did my own quick tests. I’m really fond of 9mm, but these supers were a bit of a step up. Against 9mm +P maybe less difference, but I could load the supers hotter (but I won’t).
My 1911 clone shot flat and very true with these. Recoil wasn’t much different from 9mm if at all.
The ammo I found was not higher than 9mm. It was actually slightly cheaper.

2 Likes

I don’t think I understood the meaning of your post…
Expensive? Maybe not cheap, but worth the price.
bcg? cmmg? → wft…? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Just in time for summer. Such a little cutie!!!

No excuse now when I can’t carry my “big” EC9S! :smile:

9 Likes

Bolt carrier group ( bcg)
Cmmg like the Banshee or resolute
If a person is new to building Ar platform rifles /pistols imho barrel , bolt carrier group and trigger group are the basics spend the money on a matched if you can bcg and barrel and trigger group to a new person who may drop or take the rifle out more or put it in a truck or bed of a truck , to go all out with a 2k rifle or4k rifle I feel is not a prudent use of funds. Money would be better served by buying lower priced stripped upper / lower put the guts as quality as your budget can afford to get you in the gun quick! give a novice a ruger a sig and a colt blind fold him and ask him to discern the difference between the three. They won’t know ! Very few do as they are all made to a standard check the hallmarks and unless you got some exotic custom milled upper or lower your parts should fit into my rifle right out the gate if it doesn’t then there is a problem. The design is based off the popular military fighting rifle engineered into its design is parts compatibility/ commonality. Some are milled tighter than others and some low quality one fall out of spec some gun show grabs at that too good to resist price. I also understand the adage : buy quality once, buy crappy over and over. Hence the three that count most is quality barrel , quality bcg and quality trigger lower priced upper / lower and furniture until you can realize the nuance of the milled frame and better ergos of grips and guards by that time you have 2 or three rifles deep and the next one is the 4K purchase and rightfully so. Like diplomas and who could not use more Ar’s I know I am ready for my proof barreled magnesium framed titanium light weight bcg and low powered recoil dynamic no recoil adjustable muzzle brake chambered in 50 Beowulf …… I’m kidding

2 Likes

Desert eagle
Jericho 9/40
Baby eagle
Galil
Tavor
I don’t own any own any but I want at least one and the uzi

1 Like

Nice piece of hardware brother @Scott361 :+1::+1:

1 Like

Nice piece!

2 Likes