Sweet looking piece @Smiddy

4 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother @Smiddy :+1::+1:

4 Likes

I wish i was a member of your family.

4 Likes

@George98 @Johnnyq60 @Nicholas107 :slight_smile:
Thank ya much!

And @Nicholas107 , you ever heard the country song, “You’ll Never Leave Harlan Alive?” Well, that’d be where my kin call home. Wayyyyy down in SE Kentucky. Both of my grandfathers were coal miners…
There’s the movies, “Harlan County USA,” and “Harlan County War” that illustrate very clearly how my ancestry survived. On my mama’s side, it seems my DNA goes to Possum Holler back to the dang stone age lol.
Places like Cranks Creek, Ages Bottom, Brookside, Birdie, etc. They’re still pumping sunshine in down there.

5 Likes

Would love a range report on that EZ after you’ve taken it to the range. Especially if you can compare it to something else (Glock, standard shield/M&P, P365, etc). How is the safety & grip safety, accuracy, racking, recoil, etc

4 Likes

Will do, Harvey, but I get to shoot so rarely these days…once every year or so. I need a machine that makes free time.

I feel like I’m more collector than user these days.

6 Likes

Newest is a Sig p226 rxp black legion. At work right now ,but, pictures coming.

6 Likes

Also recently picked up a Sig p320 axg classic. It too is a beautiful firearm. Pictures coming.

4 Likes

New one. I’d been hanging on to that Olight for the right one.

14 Likes

Looking good @Bugleboy :+1::+1:

3 Likes

@Johnnyq60 Thank you buddy.

4 Likes

I’ve never used optics on handguns.
I’ve always thought I wouldn’t like them. This is going to get interesting.
I’ve used scopes of varying design on rifles of course, but never electronic optics.
This one is a Romeo 1 pro.
I’ve had a Holosun for some time that I’ll be mounting on a longer barrel of some type (considering all my options).
We’ll see how it goes.

3 Likes

17 Likes

Very nice @Levi2

4 Likes

Looks great! :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother @Levi2 :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks fellas!

3 Likes

All these very nice weapons, I will never show my little eco pistols again. :joy:

4 Likes

All firearms deserve love, brother. I’d be just as happy with a Rough Rider as I would be with an Elite Combat. They all have a place and purpose :blush:

4 Likes

Show them @Lu-Can.
Don’t let the brand name get in your way. We love you and your EDC.

5 Likes